Designer Series 76-Bottle 4-Column Curved Corner Wine RackItem#: HN-WCI007
$354.98 to $387.08
- Eye-catching 90-degree curved corners
- Made of humidity-, decay- and mildew-resistant redwood
- Available unfinished or in Walnut or Mahogany stains
- 19 rows hold up to 76 bottles in full-depth compartments
- Beveled edges and rounded edges cradle bottles, labels
- 60 lbs., 70 lbs.
- Assembly required
- 25W x 25D x 72H inches
- Assembly hardware included
Wine Storage Rack, Assembly Instructions, Assembly Hardware, Wall Mounting Hardware
What's Not Included
The Designer Series 76-Bottle 4-Column Curved Corner Rack allows your racking to make a flowing transition from wall to wall. This wine storage rack is made of the finest redwood. Redwood is the ideal wood for wine storage because it is naturally resistant to humidity, decay and mildew and will last a lifetime.
This rack offers 4 columns wide by 19 rows high of full bottle depth compartments and can hold up to 76 bottles of wine. Each bottle is cradled on 2 rails that are cut with beveled ends and rounded edges which ensure the labels will not tear when the bottles are removed. This rack is distinguished from others with its 90 degree curved corners.
Page down to see more items in the Designer Series Collection!
About Wine Cellar Innovations
Wine Cellar Innovations is the world's foremost designer and manufacturer of custom wine cellars and wine racks. Founded more than 20 years ago, Wine Cellar Innovations continues to offer creative and functional wine storage solutions while expanding new horizons in refrigeration, 3D color design, and 3D virtual reality walk-throughs. Wine Cellar Innovations is located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Dimensions & Specifications
25W x 25D x 72H inches
Classic Mahogany Stain, Dark Walnut Stain, Unfinished Redwood
60 lbs, 70 lbs
Wine Cellar Innovation
Unfinished Redwood, Classic Mahogany Stain, Dark Walnut Stain
AssemblyMost products require assembly. Detailed instructions are included with each item. Normal household tools such as a drill and/or screwdriver will be needed to complete the installation. It is important to follow all instructions and wall mounting procedures as detailed in the illustrations.
The Designer Series Collection
$258.98 to $349.98
Premium wine storage with mid-level display row
- 95-bottle capacity
- Constructed of the finest Redwood
- Displays five bottles at about waist height
- Beveled edges prevent label scraping or tearing
- Six feet in height
$180.98 to $245.00
Slim wine storage with three columns
- 57-bottle capacity
- Beveled edges will not tear or scrape labels
- Stands 72 inches in height
- Three bottle display row at waist height
$130.00 to $159.99
- Space for up to 15 wine glasses
- Redwood is naturally resistant to humidity, decay and mildew and will last a lifetime
- Choose the finish to match the rest of your Designer Series wine storage
- Dimensions: 27.68W x 13.5D x 2.37H inches
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Assembly impossible
- Very overpriced
- Close to junk
Comments about Wine Cellar Innovation Designer Series 76-Bottle 4-Column Curved Corner Wine Rack:
You need to be a master carpenter to assemble this rack. Can you imagine the thought of drilling 80 holes? Can you imagine screwing 80 screws into very thin wood. This is close to ordering a piece of furniture and receiving a log of wood with instructions. I feel extremely foolish even looking at the pieces, since assembly for me is not possible. I feel cheated and duped !!!