Howard Miller Desiree Mantel ClockItem#: HN-HMI734
- Dimensions: 12.25W x 4.5D x 10.5H inches
- Made from select hardwoods, finished in Americana Cherry
- Quartz, dual chime movement plays two different chimes
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shutoff
With its hand-carved overlays and details, the Desiree Mantel Clock by Howard Miller displays fine craftsmanship and design. Created in a longstanding tradition of meticulous German clock-making, this piece exhibits an enormous attention to detail, resulting in dependable timekeeping and superior visual appeal. Howard Miller fulfills its reputation of standard-setting quality in the Desiree Mantel Clock by using some of the finest wood and crystal available, handcrafting them with a signature artistic flair and originality, making this piece perfect for any type of home. The clock's specific features include:
- Construction with select hardwoods and veneers, detailed with an Americana Cherry finish
- An unfailing dial-piece behind convex glass crystal, with a white background and black serpentine hands and Arabic numerals
- A light distress that creates a unique vintage look, perfectly accented by the carved leaf and rosette overlays
- A dual chime Quartz movement, capable of playing both Ave Maria and Westminster chimes with incredible clarity
- Customizable volume control, and the convenient automatic nighttime chime-shutoff option
The Desiree Mantel Clock fully illustrates the passionate commitment to value and workmanship that has fueled Howard Miller for over 80 years. Since 1926, Howard Miller's innovative vision has led the industry, creating a lasting legacy of seeking perfection in every product. Howard Miller displays this legacy today in pieces like the Desiree Mantel Clock: an instant classic that will last for years.
About Howard Miller
Beginning in the 1920's, Howard Miller clocks have impressed all who see them with superior quality and design. Howard Miller wall, floor, and mantel clocks are crafted to last for generations and to perfectly accent your home.
The company's founder, Howard C. Miller, began manufacturing wall and mantel clocks in Michigan. Evolving to encompass cabinet making and other furniture design - all renowned for quality and style - the Howard Miller company proudly stands behind its reputation as the World's Largest Clock Manufacturer.
Dimensions & Specifications
12.25W x 4.5D x 10.5H inches
Analog, Chiming, Night Shut-off, Quartz