Howard Miller Devino Indoor Home BarItem#: HN-HMI632
- Bar console with lots of storage compartments
- Constructed of select hardwoods and veneers
- Features an Americana Cherry finish
- Measures 60W x 20D x 40H inches
- Top measures 76.75W inches when fully extended
The Bar Devino Console is quality constructed from select hardwoods and veneers. It features an Americana Cherry finish that gives it a handsome, traditional look that will blend well in almost any setting. This console features great details like raised panel doors and drawers with Antique Brass door pulls. It is finished on all sides for flexible placement in the room. The top surface of this bar slides open to either side, revealing a granite work surface and a removable ice sink. Another special feature is a fixed bottle opener, removable catch basket, and the towel bar attached to the inside of the cabinet's center doors. Inside each side cabinet is a wood stemware rack and one adjustable wood shelf. The center of the cabinet offers additional room for storage. Up to 28 wine bottles can be stored in the two-tiered nested bottle storage drawers with smooth running metal slides.
Additional features of this cabinet include:
- Pad-Lock™ metal shelf clips
- Locking doors - the two front side doors lock for added security
- Adjustable levelers under all corners
The Howard Miller Story
Incomparable workmanship, unsurpassed quality, and a quest for perfection - these were the cornerstones of the company Howard C. Miller founded back in 1926, at the age of 21. Even then, Howard Miller understood the need to create products that would be steeped in quality and value.
In 1989, Howard Miller began creating collectors' cabinets with the same attention to detail and craftsmanship inherent in their clock-making. Fashioned from glass and hardwoods, Howard Miller cabinets are ideal for displaying heirlooms, plates, glassware, and other collectibles.
A highly respected brand, Howard Miller maintains its popularity because of the company's commitment to quality. Every product manufactured at the company's sprawling facility in Zeeland, Michigan, undergoes stringent tests and exceeds industry standards to ensure a lifetime of enjoyment.
Dimensions & Specifications
20L x 60W x 40H inches
- Unique one-bottle cooling design with insulated sleeve
- 10 temperature selections with easy to read LED indicators
- Fits bottles up to 3.5 inches in diameter
- Fast cooling or warming with consistent temperature
- Switching mode power supply
- Can be used for sake, cider, and other beverages
- Holds two 750ml bottles
- Chills shots to -5F degrees
- Dispenses instantly, no waiting or ice-shaking
- Eco-friendly thermoelectric cooling is ultra-quiet
- LEDs illuminate bottles for eye-catching display
- Dimensions: 11.25W x 16D x 8.5H inches
- Made of glass
- Unique slanted design
- Provides elegant display of wine
- Measures 10.25W x 6D x 12.5H inches