Diamond Faceting Top PlatesItem#: HN-KNI077
$29.98 to $34.98
- Metal bonded diamond disc
- Must be used with water as a coolant
- Available in 6- and 8-inch sizes
- Various grits available
Diamond Faceting Top Plate
The Diamond Faceting Top Plates are available with or without adhesive backing and are available in a variety of grits in 6- and 8-inch sizes. These plates must be used with water as a coolant, which will help extend the life of all laps. Each disk offers a .5-inch arbor hole.
About Kingsley North, Inc.
Since 1939, the expert staff at Kingsley North has the gathered the best lapidary equipment, supplies, and accessories for rock-hounds and hobbyists: rock tumblers, diamond trim saws, faceting equipment, and much more. Kingsley North also carries a full line of jewelry findings: cabochons, cotton filled jewelry boxes and gemstone display cases. Their thorough offering of books and videos help turn the curious beginner into an expert. If your hobby or business involves lapidary art, Kingsley North has everything you need.
Dimensions & Specifications
30 Day Limited
6 in. Plate Size, 8 in. Plate Size
6, 6 in., 6 x 1/2 in., 8 in., 8 x 1/2 in.
Configuration: Choose From 9 Options
- For use with SwapTop Trim Saw
- Shaping, edging, and drilling lapidary tool
- Includes: reservoir top and reversible grid surface
- Also: 1-in., 100-grit diamond drum, BitSert
- Table dimensions: 10.75W x 9D inches
- Standard Green dop wax
- Good adhesion for general lapidary work
- Softens at 150° F
- Available in .25-lb. package