Dimplex Clapton Electric StoveItem#: HN-DX332
- Electric stove that clean and cool to the touch
- Heats an area or room up to 400 square feet
- Pristine white finish
- 5,115 BTUs
- Look of a hearth without the mess
- Dimensions: 25.9W x 15.5D x 23.8H inches
Electric stove, Remote control
The Dimplex Clapton Electric Stove provides safe, clean heat without carbon monoxide and is cool to the touch making it great for families or households with pets. This pristine white stove has the traditional look of a hearth but without the danger of an open flame. Its 5,115 BTUs generate enough heat to warm a 400 square foot area but it can operate on the flame alone for a beautiful ambiance in your room of choice. Measures 25.9W x 15.5D x 23.8H inches and includes a remote control.
Dimplex North America Limited is the world leader in electric heating, offering a wide range of residential, commercial, and industrial products. The company's commitment to innovation has fostered outstanding product development and design excellence. Recent innovations include the patented electric flame technology - the company made history in the fireplace industry when it developed and produced the first electric fireplace with a truly realistic "wood burning" flame effect in 1995. The company has since been granted 87 patents covering various areas of electric flame technology, and 37 more are pending. Dimplex is a green choice because its products do not produce carbon monoxide or emissions.
Dimensions & Specifications
25.9W x 15.5D x 23.8H in.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Set-up
- Realistic Flame
- Supplemental Heat Source
- Not Packed Well
- Decorative Fireplace
- Small Rooms
- Zone Heating
Comments about Dimplex Clapton Electric Stove:
I love the look of this and still hopeful itll work out. We ordered and it arrived very quickly! It looks so nice in our bedroom. But when we tried to put glass piece in face of unit noticed the attachment was broken off. Then when we turned it on the flame effect was so cool! However after a couple minutes the flame effect stopped working!?!
Kind of a hassle as we have to send it back. I did do alot of research on the unit and saw (on other website where it was listed more expensive) saw it had only great reviews. So we are thinking (and hoping) this was just a lemon, and the replacement will work out well. Will post another review once the replacement arrives. To be continued...