Dimplex Portable Construction HeaterItem#: HN-DX274
- Built-in single pole thermostat system for easy temperature control
- 160 CFM heated
- Finished with a coat of hybrid polyester epoxy powder paint
- Reaches 16,384 BTU's
- 6-foot cord stores around handle
- Heavy duty portable construction heater
- Dimensions: 9.1L x 7.3W x 11H inches
Dimplex North America Limited is the world leader in electric heating, offering a wide range of residential, commercial, and industrial products. The company's commitment to innovation has fostered outstanding product development and design excellence. Recent innovations include the patented electric flame technology - the company made history in the fireplace industry when it developed and produced the first electric fireplace with a truly realistic "wood burning" flame effect in 1995. The company has since been granted 87 patents covering various areas of electric flame technology, and 37 more are pending. Dimplex is a green choice because its products do not produce carbon monoxide or emissions.
Dimensions & Specifications
9.1L x 7.3W x 11H in.
1 Year Warranty
- BTUs: 75000
- 31.90L x 11.75W x 16.7H in.
- 1800 sq. ft. range
- 120 volts
- Built-in two pole thermostat for temperature control
- Heavy duty heater for the garage or workshop
- Finished with an epoxy powder coat
- Reaches up to 13,648 BTU's
- Includes 6-foot cord with a 240V standard plug
- Automatic temperature control
- Dimensions: 7.5L x 9W x 11H inches
- BTUs: 25000
- 11.2 diam. x 12.4H in.
- 600 sq. ft. range volts