Dimplex Laguna Black Electric FireplaceItem#: HN-DX184
- Multi-function remote for customized settings
- Completely free-standing
- Hand-finished logs create natural glow
- Multi-Fire flame effect mimics realism
- Economical heating
- Elevated glass top
- Interior light and flame speed control
- Air Purifire System removes allergens
- No venting necessary
- 400 sq. ft. heating area
- Glossy black finish and modern glass accents
- 5,120 BTUs heat large rooms
- 3 cents/hour, flame only; 8 cents/hour, flame and heat
- Glass stays cool to the touch for safety
- Green choice: no carbon monoxide or emissions
- 30-in. firebox
- Dimensions: 57.3W x 46.1H x 19.5D in.
Fireplace, Logs, Remote
The Dimplex Laguna Black Electric Fireplace is a modern furniture aficionado's dream. With its contemporary design, hard edges, and bold gloss black finish, it's a standout fireplace for any room. Along with its unique design, the Laguna includes an array of advanced features. The multi-function remote control allows you to customize settings on the fireplace, including the interior light and speed of flames. The Purifire air filtration system cleans away allergens and dust for improved air quality.
A hand-finished log set with embedded glowing coals mimics the look of a natural fire. For convenience, there's no venting required, so it's fine anywhere in the room, and moisture issues are of no concern. Also, the patented Dimplex Multi-Fire effect gives off the natural glow of a real fire. The glass doors remain cool to the touch, making the fireplace safe for children. This free-standing unit can be placed in almost any room and costs merely pennies an hour to run. To heat a drafty room, the Laguna has 5,120 BTUs, enough to warm a 400 sq. ft. room. The all-season option allows you to turn the heat off while the coals still glow, perfect for when you just want ambience. It burns clean and green, emitting no carbon monoxide or emissions.With fuel costs rising, an electric fireplace makes a wonderful investment that can save money over time.
The benefits of Dimplex Purifire filter
- Uses a 10 x 20-inch high-efficiency, washable filter
- Operates with the heater or may be run with the air-circulating fan only to provide continuous, quiet cleaning
- Exceeds MERV 10 (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value) rating - filters particulates and allergens as small as one micron
- Circulates and cleans the air of an average room four times per hour based on a 12 x 14-foot room
- Needs to be washed/replaced only once per year on average
Dimplex North America Limited is the world leader in electric heating, offering a wide range of residential, commercial, and industrial products. The company's commitment to innovation has fostered outstanding product development and design excellence. Recent innovations include the patented electric flame technology - the company made history in the fireplace industry when it developed and produced the first electric fireplace with a truly realistic "wood burning" flame effect in 1995. The company has since been granted 87 patents covering various areas of electric flame technology, and 37 more are pending.
Dimensions & Specifications
57.3W x 19.5D x 46.1H inches
Remote Control, Ventless
AssemblyOur products are shipped partially assembled. Assembly is easy and requires only common household tools. Furniture will be shipped with all necessary fasteners. Assembly is a matter of minutes with easy to follow instructions. Carefully read the instructions and acquaint yourself with the wood parts, bolts and screw sizes before starting assembly of your furniture.
DocumentationClick here for Dimplex warranty details
- Handmade of wool
- Dimensions: 72L x 48W inches
- Rectangular shape
- Made in India
- Crafted by Dynamic Rugs
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Realistic Flame
- Decorative Fireplace
Comments about Dimplex Laguna Black Electric Fireplace:
Was not too difficult to set up, but you do need to read the manual. It looks terrific - realistic flame. Heat source is not huge, but it does feel nice to back up to. Nice clean lines for a contemporary home. (Most fireplaces are so traditional and old fashioned looking.) Many nice complements from visitors. Would definitely recommend to others.