Discobolos or Discus Thrower StatueItem#: HN-ORL247
- Discobolos demands attention with amazing quality
- Constructed of firm fiberglass resin material
- Extremely weather resistant, yet lightweight
- Remarkable antique stone finish
- Dimensions: 20Wx 38D x 68H inches; 66 lbs.
As tribute to the history of Greece and the Olympic Games, the state of the Discobolus or Discus Thrower Statue is frozen in time, about to throw his discus. This statue takes on a realistic feel with the details of the hair and the long arms and legs of the athlete. Discobolus measures 68 inches tall, making him the perfect height for any garden environment. The statue is constructed from a durable fiberglass resin, making it suitable for outdoor placement.
About Orlandi Statuary
Born in 1911 when Egisto Orlandi traveled from Lucca, Italy to Chicago, Illinois, Orlandi Statuary quickly set the standard for excellence in their industry. Egisto took great pride in his craft and reputation and which is why artists, interior designers, and museums relied upon the careful details and impeccable quality he demanded. Over the years, they've evolved into a company supplying more than statuary. Orlandi's many collections today include fiber stone for the garden, religious statuary, fountains, columns, and pedestals. Their factory and showroom are still proudly located in Chicago where, after 100 years, they remain an industry icon.
Dimensions & Specifications
20W x 38D x 68H inches
- Fiber-reinforced concrete
- Outdoor use
- Tri-level fountain
- Pump included
- Several color options
- No plumbing needed - water recirculates through the fountain
- Dimensions: 48.75L x 48.75W x 47H inches, 558 lbs.