Mele Dominique Upright Wooden Jewelry Box - Java Finish - 13W x 10.25H in.Item#: HN-ML551
- Wooden jewelry box in java finish
- Mirror on the underside of the lid
- Top compartment with 2 open sections and ring rolls
- Top drawer with 4 sections
- Middle drawer with open storage
- Bottom drawer with 2 sections
- Dual necklace doors with catch panels and 3 hooks each
- Hand lined in ivory sueded fabric
- Brushed silver-tone hardware
- Dimensions: 13.5L x 9W x 10.25H inches
The Mele Dominique Upright Wooden Jewelry Box - Java Finish - 13W x 10.25H in. is the perfect way to enhance your décor while keeping your jewelry organized. This beautiful box is crafted with a rich java finish and opens to reveal ample storage for all your favorite pieces. It features multiple drawers for bracelets, side door necklace storage, and upper compartments for rings and things. Brushed silver hardware completes its elegant appeal.
Emidio Mele, an Italian immigrant to the United States, came to New York City in 1896 and learned to make jewelry boxes as an apprentice before founding Mele Manufacturing in 1912. He began by designing and building elegant displays for jewelry store windows. His jewelry box-making business grew throughout the 1900s, responding to demands for boxes to hold Purple Hearts during WWII and developing as a popular household name for quality jewelry boxes. Today Mele Jewelry Box is known as the Mele Companies, which encompass various divisions under the Mele name. Now based in Utica, N.Y., Mele still upholds the family atmosphere on which it was founded and remains America's foremost name in jewelry cases.
Dimensions & Specifications
13.5W x 10.25H in.
Country of Origin