Dorel Essential in White Innerspring Coil MattressItem#: HN-AMW441
- Plush, hypo-allergenic white mattress
- Certified eco-friendly foam manufacturing process
- 2 insulation pads, 2 foam layers above, below coils
- 6-in. innerspring coil; 13.5-gauge tempered steel coils
- Twin: 75L x 39W x 6H in.; Full: 75L x 54W x 6H in.
Bring home comfort and a good night's sleep with the Dorel Essential in White 6-inch Innerspring Coil Mattress. This mattress combines all the necessary components to ensure quality sleep night after night and year after year. It is made of sturdy 13.5-gauage tempered steel coils nestled between two layers of polyester insulation and two foam layers for the ultimate comfort. The mattress was built using certified eco-friendly foam manufacturing processes and meets federal flammability standards. A perfect night's sleep!
The Dorel Essential is available in either Twin or Full size. The Twin has a 216 coil count and the Full has a 312 coil count. The mattress contains certified eco-friendly foam manufactured in a way that prevents volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from being released into the atmosphere. It also meets federal flammability standard 16 CFR 1633.
About Signature Sleep by Dorel
Dorel Industries is a world-class company established in 1962. They originally manufactured baby mattresses and have since grown to develop a complete line of juvenile products such as cribs, strollers, and car seats. The name Dorel is synonymous with quality furniture and mattresses that measure up to stringent safety, comfort, and eco-friendly manufacturing standards. Dorel's continuing focus is producing quality products that are safe and comfortable.
Their Signature Sleep mattresses are the result of years of innovation and commitment to quality. Their full line of superior quality mattresses range from coil to memory foam to satisfy each customer. The mattresses are shipped compressed, rolled, and vacuum-sealed for your convenience. All mattresses contain certified eco-friendly foam, manufactured in such a way to prevent Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) from being released into the atmosphere. These mattresses all meet federal flammability standard 16 CFR 1633.
This product has a 1-year warranty covering material or workmanship defects. For questions, call 1-800-267-1739.
Sound Sleep Guarantee
Our Sound Sleep Guarantee lets you try out your new mattress and make sure you found the perfect one. Give your new mattress a try for 21 days - that's about how long a new mattress takes to conform to your body and for you to get used to it. If after the first 21 days and up to the first 100 days after delivery you decide the mattress isn't for you, call us at 866-530-4157 and we'll come pick up the old one and exchange it for a different mattress for you. Here are the details:
- The Sound Sleep Guarantee applies only to the following brands: Laura Ashley, iMattress, King Koil, Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Stearns & Foster. All other mattress brands cannot be returned.
- Pick-up and exchange is one time only per customer.
- A processing and pick-up fee of $99 is required.
- If you choose a new mattress with a higher price than the one we're picking up, you'll need to pay the difference.
- We are unable to accept returns or cancellations; only exchanges.
- Valid only within the 48 contiguous states.
Dimensions & Specifications
75L x 39W x 6H in.
1 Year Limited
$24.99 to $29.99
- Includes one luxurious blanket
- Made of 100 percent mercerized cotton
- Basket weave pattern with self hem trim
- Variety of size and color options available
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry on low