Dovo Buffalo Horn Handled 5/8 in. Straight RazorItem#: HN-COLC042
- Classic straight razor for the shaving purist
- Hollow ground carbon steel blade
- Simple, elegant buffalo horn handle
- Decoratively etched blade
- Dimensions: 7L x 2.5W x 1H inches
Nothing shaves as close as a straight razor, and no straight razor is quite so fine as our elegant Dovo Buffalo Horn Handled 5/8 in. Straight Razor. Crafted with a decoratively etched, hollow ground carbon steel blade and a simple, contoured buffalo horn handle, this razor defines shaving, pure and simple. The classic folding design is easy to maneuver and store.
About Colonel Ichabod Conk Products
New Mexico's Colonel Ichabod Conk Products got its start in the second half of the 1800s. Col. Conk himself, after marrying a woman who owned several barber shops, became proficient - and generous - in the art of a good shave. Wanting to spread the tools and the trade across the West, Conk took up the traveling salesman's life to share his shaving wares. He operated his business until his death in 1898. Today, Colonel Conk's legacy has been renewed, and the company's classic shaving products have earned a reputation as some of the market's finest. The full line of straight and safety razors, shaving mugs and brushes, sets, aftershaves and balms, and soaps are designed to make shaving a pleasure at an affordable price.
Dimensions & Specifications
7L x 2.5W x 1H in.
- Dimensions: 7.5W x 4.5D x 1.5H inches
- Includes an arsenal of grooming accessories
- Slim case zips shut, extremely thin profile
- Crafted from durable nappa leather in choice of colors
- Includes a 1-year manufacturer's warranty