Downeaster Lighthouse Series Wind Speed and Direction Combo with Tru GustItem#: HN-CCWW013
- 6 inch dial shows Wind Speed and Direction
- Tru-Gust option shows highest recorded gust of wind
- Measures wind speeds up to 120 MPH
- 8 LED wind direction indicators
- Includes roof unit with 50 feet of wire
The 6" combination Wind Speed and Direction is a single dial in a highly polished and lacquered brass case, with wind speed scale AND an 8-LED wind direction function. Winds up to 120MPH (or 104 knots) are measured, and their direction indicated on the 8 points of the LED compass.
Tru-Gust option lets you see with the push of a button, the highest recorded wind gust! Pushing a small button on the bottom of the instrument moves the needle to show the highest wind speed since last reset.
This unit features the popular Lighthouse faceplate! As the lights of the compass illuminate, it gives the appearance that the lighthouse light is on!
Includes combination roof unit, 50 feet of wire, AC power plug, all necessary mounting hardware and instructions.
Dimensions & Specifications
$49.00 to $179.00
- Available in 1, 2, 3 or 4 hole panels
- Mahogany wood
- Perfect for displaying multiple instruments
- Made in the USA
- 6 inch brass case
- Dual memory that tracks current and annual total
- Includes battery backup
- Self emptying tipping bucket rainfall collector
- 50 feet of wire and AC power supply
- 6 inch dial
- Brass case
- Can be mounted on wall
- White face
- Calibrated for up to 3,000 feet above sea level