Downeaster Saltwater Series Fishing Tide ClockItem#: HN-CCWW024
- 6 inch brass case
- Can be mounted directly on wall
- Operates on single AA battery
- Geared to Atlantic Coast tides
- Must have for all fishermen and boaters
Fishermen generally agree that fish are most active two hours before or after High Tide. With the Fishing Tide Clock you can see at a glance when to grab your fishing gear and head out to your favorite beach!
The tide clock's cycle is geared to Atlantic Coast tides (approximately two High and two Low tides per day).
The highly polished and lacquered 6" brass case can be mounted directly on the wall, on a wooden panel, or on a mantle stand. A must have for all fishermen, boaters, and nature lovers!
Operates on a single AA battery.
Dimensions & Specifications
$49.00 to $179.00
- Available in 1, 2, 3 or 4 hole panels
- Mahogany wood
- Perfect for displaying multiple instruments
- Made in the USA
- Saltwater series fishing barometer
- Can be mounted on wall or wooden board
- 6 inch brass dial
- Hand crafted and made in the USA
- Calibrated for up to 3,000 feet above sea level
- 6 inch Wind Speed Indicator
- Measures speeds to 120 MPH
- Tru-Gust features stores highest recorded gust
- Includes wind speed generator cup assembly
- 50 feet of wire and mounting hardware