Downeaster Wind Speed and Direction Combo with Tru GustItem#: HN-CCWW011
- 6 inch dial shows Wind Speed and Direction
- Tru-Gust option shows highest recorded gust of wind
- Measures wind speeds up to 120 MPH
- 8 LED wind direction indicators
- Includes roof unit with 50 feet of wire
The 6" combination Wind Speed and Direction is a single dial in a highly polished and lacquered brass case, with wind speed scale AND an 8-LED wind direction function. Winds up to 120MPH (or 104 knots) are measured, and their direction indicated on the 8 points of the LED compass.
The "Tru-Gust" option lets you see with the push of a button, the highest recorded wind gust! Pushing a small button on the bottom of the instrument moves the needle to show the highest wind speed since last reset.
Includes combination roof unit, 50 feet of wire, AC power plug, all necessary mounting hardware and instructions.
Dimensions & Specifications
$79.00 to $179.00
- Available in 1, 2, 3 or 4 hole panels
- Mahogany wood
- Perfect for displaying multiple instruments
- Made in the USA
- 6 inch Wind Speed Indicator
- Measures speeds to 120 MPH
- Tru-Gust features stores highest recorded gust
- Includes wind speed generator cup assembly
- 50 feet of wire and mounting hardware
- 6 inch dial shows indoor and outdoor temp
- Stores min/max temperature readings
- Perfect for greenhouses, garage or boats
- Includes external sensor with 50 feet of cable
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Downeaster Wind Speed and Direction Combo with Tru Gust:
I was very satisfied with the assistance I received from the staff in discussing my purchase. They were very knowledgable and also informed me of a discount I was not aware of. I ordered on Tuesday and my shipment was here on Thrusday. I paid nothing for shipping. The item was very well packaged and delivered in perfect condition.
- Was this a gift?: