Dramm Hose ProtectorItem#: HN-JEN1500
- Made from durable zinc plated steel and solid brass
- Prevents hose-end kinking
- Made in the USA
- Safe guard your hose ends from everyday stress and strain
- Measures 8L x 1W x 1H in.
Made from durable zinc plated steel and solid brass, the Dramm Hose Protector prevents hose-end kinking. Designed to safe guard your hose ends from everyday stress and strain, this hose protector helps your hose last longer.
Since its beginnings as a basement operation in the early 1940s, Dramm Corporation has been a vital part of the lawn and garden industry. Dramm manufactures and distributes a complete line of professional greenhouse tools and equipment throughout the world. The 400 Water Breaker watering nozzle remains the premiere Dramm product, even after 70 years.
Dimensions & Specifications
8L x 1W x 1H in.
$53.99 to $56.99
- High-grade garden hose
- Constructed of durable EPDM rubber
- Cover is abrasion-resistant, hot-water resistant
- Sure-grip technology resists kinks, coils easily
- Crush-proof nickel-plated couplings
- Eco-friendly, high-grade garden hose
- 50% thicker walls eliminates "geyser effect"
- Uses 90% less water
- Abrasion- and kink-resistant
- Crush-proof nickel-plated brass fittings
- Durable aluminum with a comfortable foam grip
- Handcrafted brass shut-off valve
- Connects easily to any standard garden hose
- Gentle, full flow for fast watering
- Available in a variety of colors
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 30L x 7W x 3H inches, 1.33 lbs.