Drive Medical 42 in. Electric Bariatric Hospital BedItem#: HN-DRI052
$2,999.99 to $3,999.99
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Heavy duty frame ensures strength and patient safety
- All steel construction
- Larger sleep surface than conventional bed
- Split-pan design with removable bed ends is easy to set-up
- Dimensions: 88L x 36W x 18.25H inches
The Drive Medical 42 in. Electric Bariatric Hospital Bed guarantees strength and safety thanks to a heavy-duty steel frame and comfortably large sleep surface. This sturdy bed features a weight capacity of up to 600 lbs. and features a 42-inch sleep surface that is larger than a conventional bed. The hand control included with this fully electric bed provides multiple bed positions, with a split-pan design that operates smoothly and quietly, easily adjusting your patient into proper position. A manual crank is included in case of an emergency. Upon arrival, the bed and its removable bed ends can be assembled without tools.
About Drive Medical
Drive Medical manufacturers, markets, and distributes high quality medical equipment around the globe. Its world class products focus on innovation and functionality with a value that improves the quality of life for our clients. Products include a complete line of mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces, pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products, and electrotherapy devices.
Dimensions & Specifications
88L x 36W x 18.25H in.
Lifetime Warranty on frame; five-year warranty on
Includes: Choose from 3 Includes options
- Waterproof durable nylon cover for easy use and care
- Quickly decompresses
- HCPCS: E0272
- Shipping weight of only 22 lbs.
- Dimensions: 80L x 36W x 6H inches
- Used in the management of pressure ulcers
- 8-LPM (Liters per Minute) pump produces consistent air flow
- Pump has LED indicators
- 17-Air cell configuration
- 3-Air cells at head section enhance pillow function
- Dimensions: 80L x 36W x 5H inches
- Designed to be used in the management of pressure ulcers
- Mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode
- Ideal for use in nursing homes, hospitals, and home use
- LED and Audible low pressure alarm activate when pressure falls below 10 mmHg
- Dimensions: 80L x 54W x 10H inches