Drive Medical 54 in. Bariatric Heavy Duty Alternating Pressure MattressItem#: HN-DRI026
- Designed to be used in the management of pressure ulcers
- Mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode
- Ideal for use in nursing homes, hospitals, and home use
- LED and Audible low pressure alarm activate when pressure falls below 10 mmHg
- Dimensions: 80L x 54W x 10H inches
Pressure mattress system
The Drive Medical 54 in. Bariatric Heavy Duty Alternating Pressure Mattress is an ideal mattress for caregivers and medical practitioners looking for alternating pressure for Bariatric patients. The alternating pressure system of this mattress is optimized for pressure redistribution for individuals with up to stage IV pressure ulcers, and thus was designed to prevent, treat, and manage pressure ulcers in a home, long term care, or acute care setting. The cell-on-cell design of 10-inch deep air cells prevents bottoming out. It also provides an additional 24 hours of use in the event of a power outage. The advanced digital pump allows for a custom setting which allows the individual to set the unit to his comfort and safety needs and will even auto return to an alternating pressure mode if the system is left on static mode for more than 2 hours. The convenient cover stretches 4 ways, is low sheer, fluid resistant, vapor permeable, quilted, and zippered. Punctured air cells are easily removed and replaced. The unit also has a pillow function allowing 3 air cells at the head of the bed to stay in a static mode for better comfort and sleep. The system has 3 distinct diagnostic alarms which tell caregivers whether the problem is with the mattress or the pump. This allows for easy and effective troubleshooting.
About Drive Medical
Drive Medical manufacturers, markets, and distributes high quality medical equipment around the globe. Its world class products focus on innovation and functionality with a value that improves the quality of life for our clients. Products include a complete line of mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces, pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products, and electrotherapy devices.
Dimensions & Specifications
80L x 54W x 10H in.
18 Month Limited Warranty on Pump and Mattress
- Unique construction allows for efficient mattress air flow
- Easy to clean with mild detergent
- Emergency air release valve deflates mattress quickly
- Air flow holes reduce heat and fluid buildup
- Adjustable bed straps prevent mattress from moving
- Dimensions: 72L x 35W x 2.5H inches