Drive Medical Alternating Pressure MattressItem#: HN-DRI022
- Provides alternating pressure
- Designed to be used in the management of pressure ulcers
- Whisper Quiet pump produces consistent air flow
- Can operate in alternating or static pressure mode
- Special vibration isolating features
- LED and audible alarm
- Dimensions: 80L x 36W x 8H inches
Pressure mattress system
The Alternating Pressure Mattress by Drive Medical is designed to provide alternating pressure for patients with an ease of use for the caregiver and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment, and management of pressure ulcers. The mattress features a total of 20 air bladders, nine with laser holes to achieve the low air loss function and to increase patients comfort by keeping the affected area cool and dry, ensuring a speedy recovery. The Aire cells are 8 inches in hight and are constructed with 40% nylon/60% PVC for longevity and durability. The zippered mattress cover is constructed with a quilted, urethane coated, nylon fabric which is water-resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable, and low sheer, which protects the patient's skin and offers more comfort. The Whisper Quiet pump produces a consistent air flow while a special vibration isolating feature ensures that the patient rests easily.
About Drive Medical
Drive Medical manufacturers, markets, and distributes high quality medical equipment around the globe. Its world class products focus on innovation and functionality with a value that improves the quality of life for our clients. Products include a complete line of mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces, pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products, and electrotherapy devices.
Dimensions & Specifications
80L x 36W x 8H in.
1 Year Limited Warranty on Pump and Mattress
- Ideal combination of 3 gel bladders
- High density foam shell and support base
- Optimal prevention, treatment, and management of pressure ulcers
- 1-piece construction requires no assembly
- 4 Elastic corner straps secures overlay to mattress
- Urethane coated nylon cover is water-resistant and vapor permeable
- Dimensions: 76L x 42W x 3.5H inches