Drive Medical Delta Electric Bed with RailsItem#: HN-DRI046
- Head and footboards are interchangeable
- The transition box is key to interchangeability
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor
- Wood grain panels are break- and scratch-resistant
- Dimensions: 88L x 36W x 9.75H inches
Electric bed, Rails
The Drive Medical Delta Electric Bed with Rails is designed for a variety of special care providers and users. This bed is lightweight and easily assembled and features new universal style crack-proof head and foot boards that are easily interchangeable, featuring high-impact composite end panels. A height-adjustment motor arrives pre-installed on the foot section and installed or removed tool-free in seconds with the patient still in the bed. The unique single motor and junction box are self-contained to reduce noise and prevent disruptions or distractions. In the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections up to nine times. A new-and-improved hand pendant includes large, easy-to-use controls. The bed features channel frame construction with a zinc-coated spring deck to provide superior strength and reduced weight.
About Drive Medical
Drive Medical manufacturers, markets, and distributes high quality medical equipment around the globe. Its world class products focus on innovation and functionality with a value that improves the quality of life for our clients. Products include a complete line of mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces, pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products, and electrotherapy devices.
Dimensions & Specifications
88L x 36W x 9.75H in.
Lifetime Warranty on frame; five-year warranty on
Full Rails, Half Rails
- Waterproof durable nylon cover for easy use and care
- Quickly decompresses
- HCPCS: E0272
- Shipping weight of only 22 lbs.
- Dimensions: 80L x 36W x 6H inches
- Three water baffles enhance movement and support
- Filling lines and foot placement lines provide for proper patient positioning
- Double sealed seams
- Vinyl construction is durable and easy to clean
- Fill lines are conveniently located
- Dimensions: 68L x 32W x 4H inches