Drive Medical Delta Electric Low BedItem#: HN-DRI049
- Head and footboards are interchangeable
- The transition box is key to interchangeability
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor
- Wood grain panels are break- and scratch-resistant
- Dimensions: 88L x 36W x 9.5H inches
Made for a variety of medical, home care, or specialty care facilities, the Drive Medical Delta Electric Low Bed offers comfort and customization for each individual. It features a pre-installed motor that allows you to adjust from standard to low height which can be assembled or disassembled without the use of tools, even while the patient is in the bed. This bed features a weight capacity of up to 450 lbs. as well as smooth rolling casters that make adjustments between 9.5- to 20-inch deck heights a cinch. In the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections up to nine times. A new-and-improved hand pendant includes large and easy-to-use controls. The bed and features channel frame construction with a zinc-coated spring deck that is strong and lightweight. The end panels are washable, with the foot section weighing 50% less than conventional foot sections to facilitate safe and easy deliveries.
About Drive Medical
Drive Medical manufacturers, markets, and distributes high quality medical equipment around the globe. Its world class products focus on innovation and functionality with a value that improves the quality of life for our clients. Products include a complete line of mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces, pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products, and electrotherapy devices.
Dimensions & Specifications
88L x 36W x 9.5H in.
Lifetime Warranty on frame; five-year warranty on
- Design prevents individuals from being lodged between bars
- Attractive brown vein finish
- Constructed of 1-inch steel
- Fits most hospital beds with steel frame
- Ideal for maximum protection when bed is elevated
- Dimensions: 36L x 1W x 20.5H inches
- Waterproof durable nylon cover for easy use and care
- Quickly decompresses
- HCPCS: E0272
- Shipping weight of only 22 lbs.
- Dimensions: 80L x 36W x 6H inches