Drive Medical Electric BedItem#: HN-DRI038
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Easy-to-use hand pendant provides maximum comfort and versatility
- Side clips store shaft when bed is unassembled
- Back and foot adjustment
- Channel-frame construction is strong and lightweight
- Dimensions: 88L x 36W x 16H inches
Ideal for stay-at-home care or special needs facilities, the Drive Medical Electric Bed offers features and adjustments that make it a customizable to each individual’s needs. This bed features a motor which is quiet and smooth when operating and adjusts head, foot, and height positions. The frame provides superior strength and reduced weight due to its construction, while the spring deck is zinc coated to provide durability and to reduce corrosion effects. This bed features a quiet motor that adjusts the head and foot sections with a manual height adjustment. Its design offers a strong, lightweight construction. A zinc-coated spring deck offers durability and is corrosion-resistant. Its hand control is easy to use and controls the upper body, knees, and overall height of the bed frame, providing maximum comfort for the user and ease of use for the caregiver.
About Drive Medical
Drive Medical manufacturers, markets, and distributes high quality medical equipment around the globe. Its world class products focus on innovation and functionality with a value that improves the quality of life for our clients. Products include a complete line of mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces, pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products, and electrotherapy devices.
Dimensions & Specifications
88L x 36W x 16H in.
Lifetime Warranty on frame; five-year warranty on
- Design prevents individuals from being lodged between bars
- Attractive brown vein finish
- Constructed of 1-inch steel
- Fits most hospital beds with steel frame
- Ideal for maximum protection when bed is elevated
- Dimensions: 36L x 1W x 20.5H inches
$209.99 to $234.99
- Multi-layered, high-density foam
- Top layer of foam is highly resilient and die-cut
- Ultra-soft heel section is designed to provide low skin interface pressure
- Cover is a 2-way stretch, water-resistant, vapor-permeable nylon
- Low moisture transmission rate
- Available in elevated perimeter or standard
- Dimensions: 76L x 36W x 6H in.; 76L x 36W x 9H in.