Drive Medical Electric Bed with Rails and MattressItem#: HN-DRI040
Your Mattress Type
$1,155.99 to $1,255.99
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Easy-to-use hand pendant provides maximum comfort and versatility
- Side clips store shaft when bed is unassembled
- Back and foot adjustment
- Channel-frame construction is strong and lightweight
Electric bed, Rails, Mattress
The Drive Medical Electric Bed with Rails and Mattress is designed specifically for stay-at-home care or special needs facilities offers a variety of features and adjustments that make it customizable to each individual’s needs. This bed features a motor which is quiet and smooth when operating and adjusts head, foot, and height positions. The frame provides superior strength and reduced weight due to its construction, while the spring deck is zinc coated to provide durability and to reduce corrosion effects. This bed features a quiet motor that adjusts the head and foot sections with a manual height adjustment. Its design offers a strong, lightweight construction. A zinc-coated spring deck offers durability and is corrosion-resistant. Its hand control is easy to use and controls the upper body, knees, and overall height of the bed frame, providing maximum comfort for the user and ease of use for the caregiver.
About Drive Medical
Drive Medical manufacturers, markets, and distributes high quality medical equipment around the globe. Its world class products focus on innovation and functionality with a value that improves the quality of life for our clients. Products include a complete line of mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces, pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products, and electrotherapy devices.
Dimensions & Specifications
88L x 36W x 16H in.
Lifetime Warranty on frame; five-year warranty on
Type: Choose from 5 Type options
- Ideal combination of 3 gel bladders
- High density foam shell and support base
- Optimal prevention, treatment, and management of pressure ulcers
- 1-piece construction requires no assembly
- 4 Elastic corner straps secures overlay to mattress
- Urethane coated nylon cover is water-resistant and vapor permeable
- Dimensions: 76L x 42W x 3.5H inches