Drive Medical Full Length Hospital Bed Side RailsItem#: HN-DRI060
- Attractive brown vein finish
- Constructed of 1-inch steel
- Telescopes with movement of bed
- Easily adjusts with spring-loaded release
- Spring-loaded crossbars are easy to install and remove
- Dimensions: 72L x 38W x 36H inches
The Drive Medical Full Length Hospital Bed Side Rails offer stable support with the help of a telescoping feature that moves with the bed. It features a 1-inch tubular construction with a textured brown finish. These rails adjust up or down via a spring-loaded release. Spring-loaded crossbars also offer extra support and are easy to install and remove. The product is protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
About Drive Medical
Drive Medical manufacturers, markets, and distributes high quality medical equipment around the globe. Its world class products focus on innovation and functionality with a value that improves the quality of life for our clients. Products include a complete line of mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces, pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products, and electrotherapy devices.
Dimensions & Specifications
72L x 38W x 36H in.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Designed to be used in the management of pressure ulcers
- Mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode
- Ideal for use in nursing homes, hospitals, and home use
- LED and Audible low pressure alarm activate when pressure falls below 10 mmHg
- Dimensions: 80L x 42W x 10H inches