Drive Medical Future Air True Low Air Mattress SystemItem#: HN-DRI021
- True low air loss, immersion and envelopment therapies
- Auto-tuning mode for smart system setup
- Automatic Fowler Boost
- Segmented side
- Dual foam base pocket for additional safety
- Dimensions: 79L x 35.5W x 10H inches
Designed for offering specific therapies and treatment, the Future Air True Low Air Mattress System by Drive Medical offers one of the most advanced Low Air Loss Mattress Systems available. This unit is capable of delivering a maximum air flow of 1300 liters per minute. Immersion and envelopment therapies allow for a better and more proper treatment of skin maceration, pressure, sheer, and friction. This unit also has a zoned therapy allowing for three zones on the mattress to redistribute pressure around the bones for a more comfortable feel. The Future Air True Low Air Loss Mattress System is able to automatically adjust the pressure when a user has the head of the bed in an elevated position to sit up. The segmented 10 side bolsters allow for a safe and easy bed articulation. The unit has a 3 minute lockout panel which prevents any accidental changes and even a max firm mode to help caregivers provide easier and better assistance. The quick connector is able to auto detect on/off and facilitates the CPR deflation. The Future Air True Low Air Mattress System provides therapies against many skin conditions and is ideal for people who need support.
About Drive Medical
Drive Medical manufacturers, markets, and distributes high quality medical equipment around the globe. Its world class products focus on innovation and functionality with a value that improves the quality of life for our clients. Products include a complete line of mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces, pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products, and electrotherapy devices.
Dimensions & Specifications
79L x 35.5W x 10H in.
1 Year Limited Warranty
- Ideal combination of 3 gel bladders
- High density foam shell and support base
- Optimal prevention, treatment, and management of pressure ulcers
- 1-piece construction requires no assembly
- 4 Elastic corner straps secures overlay to mattress
- Urethane coated nylon cover is water-resistant and vapor permeable
- Dimensions: 76L x 34W x 3.5H inches