Drive Medical Half Length T Style Bed RailsItem#: HN-DRI061
- Attractive brown vein finish
- Constructed of 1-inch steel
- For use with Pan-Style beds and Bariatric Beds
- Ideal protection without confining the patient
- For use with most manufacturer's beds
- Dimensions: 22L x 18.67 x 20.5H inches
The Drive Medical Half Length T Style Bed Rails are designed to offer support and protection without confining or restricting the patient. These bed rails are designed for use with Pan-Style beds and bariatric beds (model #s: 15300, 15302 and 15303) and will fit most manufacturer's beds. They are constructed of 1-inch steel and feature an attractive brown vein finish. Protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
About Drive Medical
Drive Medical manufacturers, markets, and distributes high quality medical equipment around the globe. Its world class products focus on innovation and functionality with a value that improves the quality of life for our clients. Products include a complete line of mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces, pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products, and electrotherapy devices.
Dimensions & Specifications
22L x 18.67 x 20.5H in.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Head and footboards are interchangeable
- The transition box is key to interchangeability
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor
- Wood grain panels are break- and scratch-resistant
- Dimensions: 88L x 36W x 9.75H inches
- Waterproof durable nylon cover for easy use and care
- Quickly decompresses
- HCPCS: E0272
- Shipping weight of only 22 lbs.
- Dimensions: 80L x 36W x 6H inches
- 130 individual bubble cells for maximum comfort
- Quiet pump technology
- Alternately inflates and deflates the pads air cells
- 4 LPM (Liters per Minute) pump
- 5-Minute cycle time
- Easy to change filter
- Dimensions: 78L x 34W x 2.5H inches