Drive Medical Med Aire Alternating Pressure Pump and PadItem#: HN-DRI058
- 130 individual bubble cells for maximum comfort
- Quiet pump technology
- Alternately inflates and deflates the pads air cells
- 4 LPM (Liters per Minute) pump
- 5-Minute cycle time
- Easy to change filter
- Dimensions: 78L x 34W x 2.5H inches
Pressure pump, Pad
The Drive Medical Med Aire Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad provides alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment, and management of pressure ulcers. The bubble pad provides superior therapeutic treatment alternating which of the 130 individual bubble cells are inflated or deflated every 5 minutes, never placing too much pressure on any affected area. The variable pressure of a 4 LPM (liters per minute) pump produces a consistent air flow, adjustable pressure, and it's quiet technology alternately inflates and deflates the pad’s air cells.
About Drive Medical
Drive Medical manufacturers, markets, and distributes high quality medical equipment around the globe. Its world class products focus on innovation and functionality with a value that improves the quality of life for our clients. Products include a complete line of mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces, pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power wheelchairs, power scooters, rehabilitation products, pediatric products, patient room equipment, personal care products, and electrotherapy devices.
Dimensions & Specifications
78L x 34W x 2.5H in.
1 Year Limited Warranty on Pump; 90 Day Warranty o
- Ideal combination of 3 gel bladders
- High density foam shell and support base
- Optimal prevention, treatment, and management of pressure ulcers
- 1-piece construction requires no assembly
- 4 Elastic corner straps secures overlay to mattress
- Urethane coated nylon cover is water-resistant and vapor permeable
- Dimensions: 76L x 42W x 3.5H inches