Drolet 1800i Wood InsertItem#: HN-STOV006
- High-efficiency wood burning insert to heat any space
- Cast-iron body, glass window and crossflow blower
- Fits easily into your existing fireplace
- Accommodates logs up to 20-in. long
- Heat spaces up to 2,100 SF with 75,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 28.50W x 26.50D x 22.50H inches
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your fireplace is there for a reason, but if it's not giving you the cozy, warm feelings that you need, then you may want to consider the Drolet Escape Large Wood Insert. This simple insert stove gives you 75,000 BTUs of wood-fired heat to raise the temperature of any space up to 2,100 square feet. A cross-flow blower with variable speed control works together with the refractory brick-lined firebox to efficiently and effectively distribute the heat. The cast iron body and wide glass window let you enjoy the visual appeal of a crackling fire. A stainless-steel, secondary-air system also helps to improve gas combustion. The manufacturer recommends a chimney of at least six inches in diameter.
To ensure the safety of the exhaust system, it is recommended that you use a professional installer.
A lot has changed since Francoise-Xavier Drolet opened his modest mechanical shop in 1875. The shop has grown, and the company has been passed down through the members of the Drolet family. In today's modern Canada, the name Drolet is still a synonym of quality and is used as a signature trademark for elevators, sewage and city waterworks products. In 1970, a combustion stove division was added with the goal of providing the finest environmentally sustainable heating solutions on the market. Their passion for everything they do shows in their attitude towards their employees, respect for the customers and a level of commercial ethics and industrial creativity that keep them at the top of their industry.
Dimensions & Specifications
28.50W x 26.50D x 22.50H in.
2100 sq. ft.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- One-piece natural rustic walnut mantel shelf
- Solid beam sawed, planed, and sanded
- Curved front and smooth mantel setting surface
- Each piece is handmade and unique
- Approximately 5 feet long and 4 inches tall
- Graphite powdercoat finish
- Sturdy iron construction
- Four Hearth Tools included
- Dimensions: 17.5W x 12D x 31H inches
- Sturdy, fire-proof steel
- Strong, durable construction with black finish
- 5/8-inch thick bars
- Perfect for keeping kindling and fire starters
- Safely, efficiently holds burning wood
- 12.8 pounds
- Dimensions: 23W x 15D inches