Droll Yankees 15 in. 4 Port Yellow Ring Pull Finch Tube FeederItem#: HN-CCP730
- Made of UV stabilized polycarbonate
- Yellow finish feeder with stainless steel bail wire
- 1 lb. of seed capacity with 4 ports
- May be hung or pole mounted
- Dimensions: 6L x 19W x 6H in.
- Proudly made in the USA
Enjoy bird-watching in your own backyard with the Droll Yankees 15 in. 4 Port Yellow Ring Pull Finch Tube Feeder. With a capacity for 1 pound of feed, this feeder is built to attract goldfinches, chickadees, pine siskins and many more. Its UV-stabilized body resists degradation due to sun exposure and rust-proof metal parts ensure durability. Convenient to maintain, simply remove the cap and pull the metal to clean the feeder.
The Droll Yankees Story
What began as two New England historians, Alan Bemis and Peter Kilham, recording stories, would eventually set the stage for today's beloved bird feeder company, known for making "The World's Best Bird Feeders." Why "droll"? That came from a story by Balzac, and after an experiment with plastic tubing resulted in a frenzy of feathered friends, founder Peter Kilham knew he had something special on his hands. Still located in Connecticut, still proudly made in the USA, the Droll Yankees story lives on - and when you order one of their bird feeders, you'll understand.
Dimensions & Specifications
6L x 19W x 6H in.
UV Stabilized Polycarbonate
- Designed for use with majority of bird feeders and houses
- Works as a hang mount, base mount or pole mount
- Sturdy steel construction in green finish
- 78-inch overall height
- Bird house not included
- Adjustable railing hook
- Extends to 36H inches
- Attaches to railings up to 3.25W inches
- Weather resistant
- 16 fl. oz. cleaner for bird houses and feeders
- All-natural - even safe on bird seed
- Easily removes mold, dirt, and bird droppings
- Effective on odors
- Protects houses, feeders and seed from infection from mold
- Cleans away mold without harming birds