Dynamo/Tornado Tour Edition Foosball Table (Tournament Used)Item#: HN-CDC014
- Dimensions: 56L x 30W x 36H inches
- Weight: 335 lbs.
- Sidewall width: 1.5 inches
- Chrome-plated steel rods (.156-in. wall width)
- Rod/Table contact: oil-impregnated split bushings
- Dependable coin mechanism
- Includes 9 official ground urethane foosballs
- Delivery includes lift gate service
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
9 Tornado Foosballs, Coin Mechanism
The Tornado Tour Edition is the industry standard for coin-operated foosball tables. This is the exact table found in bars, restaurants, and at officially sanctioned foosball tournaments around the country. The locking split-cabinet allows easy access to all primary components, including the cash box. The coin mechanism can be set to accept any quarter combination from $.25-$1.25. The 9-ball drop insures a full complement of balls at every vend.
Tournament-used simply means the table was used at an officially sanctioned Tornado Foosball Tournament for a three- to four-day duration. The foosball tables are then taken back to the Tornado Factory and repackaged with new accessories. The only noticeable wear may be to the handles of the foosball table; all other components will be in new condition.
- Three-man goalie rods keep the ball in play even in corners
- Rods use a low-maintenance split-bearing system
- A 3/4-inch-thick playing field provides a consistent playing surface
- Marble laminate cabinet has an attractive and distinctive appearance
- Friction grip wooden handles have a classic, solid feel
- Chrome-plated, hollow steel rods will stand up to heavy use
- Patented man and cushion system creates better ball feel
- Side ball return with internal delivery rails makes it easy to get back to the game
- Split cabinet design for easy maintenance
- Adjustable leg levelers ensure a level playing surface
- Solid legs will not warp or split
- Extruded aluminum playfield support reinforces an already sturdy construction
- Laminated playing field creates a smooth, hardwearing surface
- Counterbalanced men provide accurate positioning
- 9 patented centerless ground urethane balls roll cleanly and evenly and are included
- Coin mechanism that can be set from $.25 - $1.25 (No freeplay)
Dimensions & Specifications
56L x 30W x 36H Inches
1.5 in. Sidewall Width
AssemblyOur products are shipped partially assembled. Assembly is easy and requires only common household tools. Furniture will be shipped with all necessary fasteners. Assembly is a matter of minutes with easy to follow instructions. Carefully read the instructions and acquaint yourself with the wood parts, bolts and screw sizes before starting assembly of your furniture.
DocumentationDynamo/Tornado Tour Edition Foosball Table Manual
- Tournament approved Tornado foosballs
- Standard ball for coin operated tables
- Darker color for greater visibility
- Grippier surface for better passing and play
- Includes 4 foosballs
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.