EarthLite Apex Chiropractic TableItem#: HN-EZZ104
- Tilting headpiece for ultimate client comfort
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Stationary arm rests
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Table dimensions: 72L x 24W x 28H inches
- Ships fully assembled
For doctors who demand the very best, the EarthLite Apex Chiropractic Table is the perfect choice. Superior strength with luxurious foam cushioning will make it a favorite of both doctors and clients.
- Powder-coated steel frame for superior strength and durability
- Narrow design for maximum client access
- Paper roll holder and cutter attachment allow quick changes between clients
- Stationary arm rests for client comfort
- 3-inch high-density foam cushioning with seamless vinyl upholstery in your choice of color
- Weight capacity: 800 lbs.
- Table weight: 101 lbs.
- Manufacturer's warranty included - see Product Guarantee area for complete details
EarthLite has become a favorite among massage therapists for high-quality, ergonomically-designed massage tables. Using tested manufacturing methods to create sturdy, long-lasting tables, EarthLite strives to provide the best in massage tables and equipment. Each table is hand-crafted using earth-friendly materials. Instead of rainforest woods, you'll find Canadian hard maple legs and braces and Baltic birch plywood table decking; both of these woods are farmed, renewable resources that minimize negative environmental impact. In addition, EarthLite uses water-based lacquer and glues and environmentally-friendly foam and vinyl. This dedication to environmental responsibility means no sacrifice in quality; EarthLite is so confident in their materials and workmanship that they offer a lifetime warranty on many of their massage tables. All of these techniques and principles make EarthLite a natural choice when you're looking for a quality massage table or accessory.
Dimensions & Specifications
72L x 24W x 28H in.
3 in. High Density Foam
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Black, Mystic Blue, Burgundy, Hunter, Teal
$14.99 to $59.99
- Combines best properties of lotion and oil
- Lavender promotes well-being
- Vitamins A, E, and C added to repair and nourish skin
- Leaves skin soft without residue
- Available in 8-oz., 16-oz., or 1-gallon sizes
$19.99 to $47.99
- Unscented, water-dispersible massage oil
- Contains vitamins A, E, and C
- Silky feel and glide to aid massages
- A special blend cold-pressed natural oils
- Available in 8-oz. or 1-gallon size
- Crescent cover for standard headrest
- Adds 1 inch of comfort
- Securely attaches with hemmed elastic
- Machine-washable - extend the life of your headrest
- Fits most brands of massage equipment