Earthquake Dethatcher Kit for Mini CultivatorItem#: HN-ARDS100
- Helps bring life back to your lawn
- Works with cultivator models MC43 or MC43E< /li>
- Easy to assemble and attach
1 Detacher kit for mini cultivator
What's Not Included
If you're looking to bring life and color back to your lawn, then the Earthquake Dethatcher Kit for Mini Cultivator can help. Simply attach the kit to a mini cultivator (MC43 or MC43E) and let it remove the matted layers of thatch that deprive your lawn's soil of needed moisture, oxygen, and nutrients. Ideal for spring, summer, and fall use, the dethatcher kit is simple to assemble and attach.
For more than 50 years, Earthquake has been developing outdoor power equipment. Its products have become synonymous with quality and reliability. Despite their simple beginnings in 1960, the company has become a world-wide producer of outdoor power equipment with an expertise that is unmatched. Their large line of products range in functionality and affordability, providing a solution for everyone's landscaping or gardening needs. Earthquake's commitment to their customers doesn't end after a purchase. Just like the products they sell, Earthquake is committed to getting the job done right, from start to finish.
Dimensions & Specifications
12L x 12W x 9H in.
DocumentationEarthquake Dethatcher Kit Instructions
- Superior control and maneuverability
- Uni-body frame houses all major working parts
- High tine speeds allow for faster tilling
- Key placement of handlebars put you in charge
- Removable outer tine shields and tines