EcoQue 15 in. Portable Stainless Steel GrillItem#: HN-ECQ021
- 225-square-inch cooking surface area
- A totally unique stainless steel portable grill
- Use charcoal or wood as you like
- Lightweight, energy-efficient, and portable
- Folds down to 1-inch thickness; Weight: 15 lbs.
Eco-friendly chef, meet the ultimate modern outdoor cooker: EcoQue 15 in. Portable Stainless Steel Grill.
One of the most energy-efficient models on the market, this portable grill's high-grade steel construction allows for quick cooling, easy maintenance, and minimal heat transfer to the base of the grill. In fact, EcoQue's portable grills consume up to 75% less fuel than comparably sized grills. Just nine charcoal briquettes can be used to cook a meal for a family of four! The patented Pyromid design focuses more heat upward toward the cooking surface for optimal performance, and its enclosed design makes this grill safe to use in any outdoor environment.
The EcoQue grill is incredibly lightweight, weighing in at just 15 lbs, and folds down to one inch in thickness for quick-and-easy portability. One-quarter-inch wire legs with non-slip silicone covers provide sturdy support. And the grill also sets up in minutes, with no tools required, and includes a handy carry bag made of recycled materials.
EcoQue looks at outdoor cooking a little differently. They're into big flavors, high heat, and the grilling experience as much as the next guy, but they've figured out how to factor it into an efficient, Earth-friendly lifestyle. With gas grills designed for maximum heat retention, portable grills that use 75% less fuel, and ample accessories designed to do more cooking with less waste, EcoQue lets you go green while eating red.
Dimensions & Specifications
225 sq. in.
Charcoal or Wood
- Make sure your wood chips smolder, not burn
- Sturdy, cast iron construction
- Designed for maximum smoke delivery
- Adjustable from light to robust smoky flavor
- Designed to fit above or below grill grate