EcoSleep Boulder Air Bed MattressItem#: HN-ECOS019
- 100% biodegradable bamboo and wool cover
- Absorbs and wicks away moisture for cool, dry sleep
- 2-zone air support with individual side remote controls
- Cool-Contour memory foam conforms to your body
- In California king, king, queen, and XL twin sizes
Cool, dry mountain nights inspired the EcoSleep Boulder 13 in. Air Bed Mattress, designed to make every night - in or outside of mountain landscapes - cool, dry, and so comfortable. At the mattress' core is a two-zone air support system - a large chamber on each side auto fills to 0.75 psi at 50 liters/minute in a non-oil-lubricated design. You control head/foot and torso support on the included pendant remotes, which boast the industry's largest illuminated digital displays. An inner layer of Cool-Contour memory foam - made with odor-free castor oil and recycled foam polymers - supports and conforms to your body, while open cell structure and heat absorption properties help regulate your body temperature overnight. Bamboo fibers are quilted to natural, breathable New Zealand wool in the 100% biodegradable fabric cover, which is softer than cotton, stronger than synthetics, and absorbs up to four times the moisture of cotton. The wool component wicks moisture away from your body during sleep.
Using raw, natural, recycled, sustainable materials, EcoSleep manufactures products with the environment in mind. The Wisconsin-based company's trademarked mattresses are crafted with castor oil, made from castor plants grown, harvested, and simply pressed in their native Asia, as opposed to soybean oil, which is frequently a product of heavy deforestation and heavy processing. EcoSleep reduces its carbon footprint when it comes to shipping, too, utilizing a flat-seal packing technology that compresses mattresses to a third of their normal size to minimize shipping space and packaging waste. Unpacked, the mattresses quickly recover to their original size and shape without damage.
This product includes a 10-year manufacturer's warranty. Please contact the manufacturer at 920-568-3100 for details or questions.
Sound Sleep Guarantee
Our Sound Sleep Guarantee lets you try out your new mattress and make sure you found the perfect one. Give your new mattress a try for 21 days - that's about how long a new mattress takes to conform to your body and for you to get used to it. If after the first 21 days and up to the first 100 days after delivery you decide the mattress isn't for you, call us at 866-530-4157 and we'll come pick up the old one and exchange it for a different mattress for you. Here are the details:
- The Sound Sleep Guarantee applies only to the following brands: Laura Ashley, iMattress, King Koil, Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Stearns & Foster. All other mattress brands cannot be returned.
- Pick-up and exchange is one time only per customer.
- A processing and pick-up fee of $99 is required.
- If you choose a new mattress with a higher price than the one we're picking up, you'll need to pay the difference.
- We are unable to accept returns or cancellations; only exchanges.
- Valid only within the 48 contiguous states.
Dimensions & Specifications
78L x 83W x 13H in., 83L x 39W x 13H in., 84L x 64W x 13H in., 86L x 76W x 13H in.
57 lbs., 86 lbs., 99 lbs.
Size, Queen, Twin XL, King, California King
$47.99 to $73.99
- 100% cotton quilted mattress pad
- 2 comfort zones for maximum support
- Diamond quilted with polyester fiberfill
- Comfortable 200 thread count cotton cover
- Will fit mattresses up to 18 inches thick.
- Therapeutic support for your back, neck, head, and shoulders
- Machine wash warm tumble dry low large capacity machines.
- Twin dimensions: 75 L x 38 W x 2H inches
- Full dimensions: 75L x 53W x 2H inches
- Queen: 80L x 60W x 2H inches
- King: 80L x 78W x 2H inches