EcoSleep Caribbean Gel Foam MattressItem#: HN-ECOS017
$529.99 to $1,089.99
- 3 inches of supportive, breathable gel foam
- Improves pressure point relief, weight distribution
- Acella-Flex foam core allows air flow, reduces odor
- 2 inches of memory foam and stretch knit zipper cover
- In king, queen, full, XL twin, and twin sizes
You don't need an island getaway to get a little pampering - just the super-luxurious, island-resort-inspired EcoSleep Caribbean 13 in. Gel Foam Mattress. At its core are six inches of Acella-Flex foam with SRT strut reinforcing technology - that means thicker cell walls than conventional foams to allow for exceptional resilience. An open cell structure allows air flow, and Fresh Foam technology with activated carbon keeps the mattress smelling fresh. Two inches of memory foam conform to your body for better support, and a top three-inch layer of Cool Response Gel Foam improves pressure point relief, provides superior weight distribution, and encourages moisture movement for a night of cool, dry, comfortable sleep.
Using raw, natural, recycled, sustainable materials, EcoSleep manufactures products with the environment in mind. The Wisconsin-based company's trademarked mattresses are crafted with castor oil, made from castor plants grown, harvested, and simply pressed in their native Asia, as opposed to soybean oil, which is frequently a product of heavy deforestation and heavy processing. EcoSleep reduces its carbon footprint when it comes to shipping, too, utilizing a flat-seal packing technology that compresses mattresses to a third of their normal size to minimize shipping space and packaging waste. Unpacked, the mattresses quickly recover to their original size and shape without damage.
This product includes a 10-year manufacturer's warranty. Please contact the manufacturer at 920-568-3100 for details or questions.
Sound Sleep Guarantee
Our Sound Sleep Guarantee lets you try out your new mattress and make sure you found the perfect one. Give your new mattress a try for 21 days - that's about how long a new mattress takes to conform to your body and for you to get used to it. If after the first 21 days and up to the first 100 days after delivery you decide the mattress isn't for you, call us at 866-530-4157 and we'll come pick up the old one and exchange it for a different mattress for you. Here are the details:
- The Sound Sleep Guarantee applies only to the following brands: Laura Ashley, iMattress, King Koil, Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Stearns & Foster. All other mattress brands cannot be returned.
- Pick-up and exchange is one time only per customer.
- A processing and pick-up fee of $99 is required.
- If you choose a new mattress with a higher price than the one we're picking up, you'll need to pay the difference.
- We are unable to accept returns or cancellations; only exchanges.
- Valid only within the 48 contiguous states.
Dimensions & Specifications
74L x 38W x 13H in., 74L x 54W x 13H in., 80L x 38W x 13H in., 80L x 60W x 13H in., 80L x 76W x 13H in.
106 lbs., 121 lbs., 75 lbs., 91 lbs.
Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King
$49.99 to $76.99
- 100% cotton pad with 100% cotton backing
- 100% cotton fill; 100% cotton jersey drop
- Whimsical cloud stitch pattern
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Do not bleach
- Your choice of sizes
- Cotton jersey sidewall fits mattresses up to 15H inches
$229.14 to $249.21
- Made from cotton/polyester blend
- Filled with 100% polyester
- Dry clean only
- Choose from the available sizes
$401.10 to $1,293.60
- Comfortable style for any decor
- Crown molding and modern square feet
- Made of eco-friendly hardwood
- Available in 3 finishes
- No box spring required
- Includes center support and slat system
- 2 or 4 optional under-bed drawers
- Compatible with other pieces in the Atlantic line
- Variety of sizes