EcoSleep Cool-Contour 10 in. Memory Foam MattressItem#: HN-ECOS009
$459.99 to $839.99
- 3 inches of cooling, odor-free memory foam
- Conforms instantly to your body for ultimate relief
- Durable, 100% biodegradable bamboo cover
- Acella-Flex foam core increases support and comfort
- In California king, king, queen, full, XL twin, and twin sizes
Don't go to the mattresses for a good night's sleep - go to the EcoSleep Cool-Contour 10 in. Memory Foam Mattress. At its core is Acella-Flex foam, made with odor-free castor oil and SRT strut reinforcing technology - thicker cell walls than conventional foams that allow for exceptional resilience. An open cell structure allows air flow, and Fresh Foam technology with activated carbon keeps the mattress smelling fresh. Three inches of Cool Contour memory foam instantly conform to your body for better support and absorb heat for cooler sleep. The 100% biodegradable bamboo fabric cover is naturally antimicrobial, antifungal, and dust-mite resistant, plus it's softer than cotton, stronger than synthetics, absorbs four times the moisture of standard cotton covers, and contains no harmful chemicals.
Using raw, natural, recycled, sustainable materials, EcoSleep manufactures products with the environment in mind. The Wisconsin-based company's trademarked mattresses are crafted with castor oil, made from castor plants grown, harvested, and simply pressed in their native Asia, as opposed to soybean oil, which is frequently a product of heavy deforestation and heavy processing. EcoSleep reduces its carbon footprint when it comes to shipping, too, utilizing a flat-seal packing technology that compresses mattresses to a third of their normal size to minimize shipping space and packaging waste. Unpacked, the mattresses quickly recover to their original size and shape without damage.
This product includes a 10-year manufacturer's warranty. Please contact the manufacturer at 920-568-3100 for details or questions.
Sound Sleep Guarantee
Our Sound Sleep Guarantee lets you try out your new mattress and make sure you found the perfect one. Give your new mattress a try for 21 days - that's about how long a new mattress takes to conform to your body and for you to get used to it. If after the first 21 days and up to the first 100 days after delivery you decide the mattress isn't for you, call us at 866-530-4157 and we'll come pick up the old one and exchange it for a different mattress for you. Here are the details:
- The Sound Sleep Guarantee applies only to the following brands: Laura Ashley, iMattress, King Koil, Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Stearns & Foster. All other mattress brands cannot be returned.
- Pick-up and exchange is one time only per customer.
- A processing and pick-up fee of $99 is required.
- If you choose a new mattress with a higher price than the one we're picking up, you'll need to pay the difference.
- We are unable to accept returns or cancellations; only exchanges.
- Valid only within the 48 contiguous states.
Dimensions & Specifications
74L x 38W x 10H in., 74L x 54W x 10H in., 80L x 38W x 10H in., 80L x 60W x 10H in., 80L x 76W x 10H in., 84L x 72W x 10H in.
44 lbs., 47 lbs., 62 lbs., 74 lbs., 94 lbs.
Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, California King
$41.00 to $79.99
- Waterproof barrier
- Dust mite-resistant
- Mold- and mildew-resistant
- Machine washable and dryable
- Available in a variety of sizes
$249.99 to $279.99
- Set includes a comforter, 2 shams and a bed skirt
- Made of cotton with poly-fill
- Features 230 thread count comforter
- Available in your choice of sizes
- Care with machine wash and tumble dry low
$251.50 to $325.00
Sleigh-style hardwood bed with gracefully curved panels
- Durable solid hardwood construction offers a beautiful touch
- Sleigh-style headboard with stylishly curved panels
- Variety of sizes available to choose from