EcoSleep Obsession Latex Foam MattressItem#: HN-ECOS006
$509.99 to $889.99
- 3 inches of cooling, odor-free talalay latex foam
- Conforms instantly to your body for proper alignment
- Acella-Flex foam core increases support and comfort
- Luxurious, double-knit designer fabric cover
- In king, queen, full, and twin sizes
Trust us - you'll spend one night on the EcoSleep Obsession 10 in. Latex Foam Mattress and truly be obsessed with it the morning after. At its core is super-supportive Acella-Flex foam, made with odor-free castor oil and SRT strut reinforcing technology - thicker cell walls than conventional foams that allow for exceptional resilience. An open cell structure allows air flow, and Fresh Foam technology with activated carbon keeps the mattress smelling fresh. Next, three inches of EcoSleep talalay latex immediately conform to your body, aligning the spine and providing 33% more pressure point relief than memory foam. It's all covered in smooth, soft, double-knit designer fabric - the wrapping on a package that delivers restful, less restless nights.
Using raw, natural, recycled, sustainable materials, EcoSleep manufactures products with the environment in mind. The Wisconsin-based company's trademarked mattresses are crafted with castor oil, made from castor plants grown, harvested, and simply pressed in their native Asia, as opposed to soybean oil, which is frequently a product of heavy deforestation and heavy processing. EcoSleep reduces its carbon footprint when it comes to shipping, too, utilizing a flat-seal packing technology that compresses mattresses to a third of their normal size to minimize shipping space and packaging waste. Unpacked, the mattresses quickly recover to their original size and shape without damage.
This product includes a 10-year manufacturer's warranty. Please contact the manufacturer at 920-568-3100 for details or questions.
Sound Sleep Guarantee
Our Sound Sleep Guarantee lets you try out your new mattress and make sure you found the perfect one. Give your new mattress a try for 21 days - that's about how long a new mattress takes to conform to your body and for you to get used to it. If after the first 21 days and up to the first 100 days after delivery you decide the mattress isn't for you, call us at 866-530-4157 and we'll come pick up the old one and exchange it for a different mattress for you. Here are the details:
- The Sound Sleep Guarantee applies only to the following brands: Laura Ashley, iMattress, King Koil, Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Stearns & Foster. All other mattress brands cannot be returned.
- Pick-up and exchange is one time only per customer.
- A processing and pick-up fee of $99 is required.
- If you choose a new mattress with a higher price than the one we're picking up, you'll need to pay the difference.
- We are unable to accept returns or cancellations; only exchanges.
- Valid only within the 48 contiguous states.
Dimensions & Specifications
74L x 38W x 10H in., 74L x 54W x 10H in., 80L x 60W x 10H in., 80L x 76W x 10H in.
47 lbs., 57 lbs., 67 lbs., 77 lbs.
Twin, Full, Queen, King
$43.00 to $69.00
- Accommodates mattresses 14 to 18 inches thick
- 100% polyester knit
- Waterproof and breathable barrier
- Waterproof protection for incontinence or bed-wetting
- Available in a variety of sizes
$163.30 to $262.00
Solid hardwood headboard with simple grooved design
- Made of solid wood to ensure beauty and dependability
- Available in a full range of size options
- Choose from 2 stunning finishes
- Classic tongue-and-groove panel design