EcoSleep Premier Cool Max Air Bed MattressItem#: HN-ECOS020
$1,489.99 to $1,789.99
- Cool Max cover wicks away moisture
- Stretches and conforms to body during sleep
- 4-zone air support with individual side remote controls
- Odor-free latex atop Cool Contour memory foam
- In California king, king, queen, and XL twin sizes
For the best night of sleep you need the best mattress in the business - and that just might be the EcoSleep Premier Cool Max 13 in. Air Bed Mattress. At its core is a four-zone air support system - two chambers on each side auto fill at 50 liters/minute in a non-oil-lubricated design. You control head/foot and torso support on the included pendant remotes, which boast the industry's largest illuminated digital displays. An inch of Cool-Contour memory foam supports and conforms to your body, and its open cell structure and heat-absorption properties help regulate body temperature overnight. On the surface, specially engineered Cool Max fabric wicks away moisture, spreading it out across the fabric to enhance drying. Air movement through the fabric aids in keeping you cool and dry, too..
Using raw, natural, recycled, sustainable materials, EcoSleep manufactures products with the environment in mind. The Wisconsin-based company's trademarked mattresses are crafted with castor oil, made from castor plants grown, harvested, and simply pressed in their native Asia, as opposed to soybean oil, which is frequently a product of heavy deforestation and heavy processing. EcoSleep reduces its carbon footprint when it comes to shipping, too, utilizing a flat-seal packing technology that compresses mattresses to a third of their normal size to minimize shipping space and packaging waste. Unpacked, the mattresses quickly recover to their original size and shape without damage.
This product includes a 10-year manufacturer's warranty. Please contact the manufacturer at 920-568-3100 for details or questions.
Sound Sleep Guarantee
Our Sound Sleep Guarantee lets you try out your new mattress and make sure you found the perfect one. Give your new mattress a try for 21 days - that's about how long a new mattress takes to conform to your body and for you to get used to it. If after the first 21 days and up to the first 100 days after delivery you decide the mattress isn't for you, call us at 866-530-4157 and we'll come pick up the old one and exchange it for a different mattress for you. Here are the details:
- The Sound Sleep Guarantee applies only to the following brands: Laura Ashley, iMattress, King Koil, Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Stearns & Foster. All other mattress brands cannot be returned.
- Pick-up and exchange is one time only per customer.
- A processing and pick-up fee of $99 is required.
- If you choose a new mattress with a higher price than the one we're picking up, you'll need to pay the difference.
- We are unable to accept returns or cancellations; only exchanges.
- Valid only within the 48 contiguous states.
Dimensions & Specifications
83L x 39W x 13H in., 83L x 78W x 13H in., 84L x 64W x 13H in., 86L x 76W x 13H in.
57 lbs., 86 lbs., 99 lbs.
Queen, Twin XL, King, California King
$44.99 to $54.99
- Plush 100% cotton fleece fabric
- Oversized for maximum comfort
- Easy machine-wash maintenance
- Size and color options available
$49.64 to $55.16
- 100% polyester microfiber
- Water- and stain-resistant polyester
- Includes comforter and sham
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
- Available in a variety of sizes