EcoSleep Semi-Fold Steel Foundation Box SpringItem#: HN-ECOS021
$189.99 to $229.99
- Box spring folds for easy mobility and use
- No need for tools to assemble
- Reinforced grid adds surface coverage
- Heavy-duty border rod welded and wrapped around grid
- Passes professional durability tests
When you want a good foundation for a good night's sleep, you want the EcoSleep Semi-Fold Steel Foundation Box Spring. Its unique patent-pending, grid-and-leg design allows it to be folded in half for easy mobility and installation. You don't need tools to assemble it, either - simply unfold it and it's ready to use. The reinforced grid adds surface coverage and stability, and a heavy-duty border rod is welded and wrapped around the grid for maximum edge firmness and reduced side sway. This supportive box spring passes all durability tests, including those conducted by Cornell, Rollator, and Impact.
Using raw, natural, recycled, sustainable materials, EcoSleep manufactures products with the environment in mind. The Wisconsin-based company's trademarked mattresses are crafted with castor oil, made from castor plants grown, harvested, and simply pressed in their native Asia, as opposed to soybean oil, which is frequently a product of heavy deforestation and heavy processing. EcoSleep reduces its carbon footprint when it comes to shipping, too, utilizing a flat-seal packing technology that compresses mattresses to a third of their normal size to minimize shipping space and packaging waste. Unpacked, the mattresses quickly recover to their original size and shape without damage.
This product includes a 10-year manufacturer's warranty. Please contact the manufacturer at 920-568-3100 for details or questions.
Sound Sleep Guarantee
Our Sound Sleep Guarantee lets you try out your new mattress and make sure you found the perfect one. Give your new mattress a try for 21 days - that's about how long a new mattress takes to conform to your body and for you to get used to it. If after the first 21 days and up to the first 100 days after delivery you decide the mattress isn't for you, call us at 866-530-4157 and we'll come pick up the old one and exchange it for a different mattress for you. Here are the details:
- The Sound Sleep Guarantee applies only to the following brands: Laura Ashley, iMattress, King Koil, Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Stearns & Foster. All other mattress brands cannot be returned.
- Pick-up and exchange is one time only per customer.
- A processing and pick-up fee of $99 is required.
- If you choose a new mattress with a higher price than the one we're picking up, you'll need to pay the difference.
- We are unable to accept returns or cancellations; only exchanges.
- Valid only within the 48 contiguous states.
Dimensions & Specifications
42.25L x 39.25W x 5.5H in., 43.75L x 39.25W x 5.5H in., 54.25L x 43.75W x 5.5H in., 60.75L x 45.75W x 5.5H in.
41 lbs., 42 lbs., 55 lbs., 64 lbs.
Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen
$66.30 to $96.00
- Strongest metal frame possible for durability
- Oversized 1.75-inch side rails for support
- Wedge-lock assembly is strong and simple
- Features extra wide headboard brackets
- Protective end caps protect bedding and your legs
- Twin and Full-size frames feature 4 legs
- Queen, King and California King frames have 6 legs
- Legs have 2.25-inch carpet rollers (2 with brake locks)
- Deeply recessed legs offer safety and extra toe room
$94.99 to $124.99
- Durable steel construction
- Sag- and squeak-free mattress support
- Offers up to 14 inches of storage under the unit
- Choose from a variety of sizes