EcoSleep Sensation Latex Foam MattressItem#: HN-ECOS004
$379.99 to $739.99
- 2 inches of cooling, odor-free talalay latex foam
- Conforms instantly to your body for proper alignment
- Acella-Flex foam core increases support and comfort
- Luxurious, double-knit designer fabric cover
- In king, queen, full, and twin sizes
Fancy hotel beds are no longer the measure of five-star sleep - not when you can revel in the EcoSleep Sensation 8 in. Latex Foam Mattress at home. At its core is super-supportive Acella-Flex foam, made with odor-free castor oil and SRT strut reinforcing technology - thicker cell walls than conventional foams that allow for exceptional resilience. An open cell structure allows air flow, and Fresh Foam technology with activated carbon keeps the mattress smelling fresh. Next, two inches of EcoSleep talalay latex immediately conform to your body, aligning the spine and providing 33% more pressure point relief than memory foam. It's all covered in smooth, soft, double-knit designer fabric - this is what pure luxury is all about.
Using raw, natural, recycled, sustainable materials, EcoSleep manufactures products with the environment in mind. The Wisconsin-based company's trademarked mattresses are crafted with castor oil, made from castor plants grown, harvested, and simply pressed in their native Asia, as opposed to soybean oil, which is frequently a product of heavy deforestation and heavy processing. EcoSleep reduces its carbon footprint when it comes to shipping, too, utilizing a flat-seal packing technology that compresses mattresses to a third of their normal size to minimize shipping space and packaging waste. Unpacked, the mattresses quickly recover to their original size and shape without damage.
This product includes a 10-year manufacturer's warranty. Please contact the manufacturer at 920-568-3100 for details or questions.
Sound Sleep Guarantee
Our Sound Sleep Guarantee lets you try out your new mattress and make sure you found the perfect one. Give your new mattress a try for 21 days - that's about how long a new mattress takes to conform to your body and for you to get used to it. If after the first 21 days and up to the first 100 days after delivery you decide the mattress isn't for you, call us at 866-530-4157 and we'll come pick up the old one and exchange it for a different mattress for you. Here are the details:
- The Sound Sleep Guarantee applies only to the following brands: Laura Ashley, iMattress, King Koil, Sealy, Serta, Simmons, and Stearns & Foster. All other mattress brands cannot be returned.
- Pick-up and exchange is one time only per customer.
- A processing and pick-up fee of $99 is required.
- If you choose a new mattress with a higher price than the one we're picking up, you'll need to pay the difference.
- We are unable to accept returns or cancellations; only exchanges.
- Valid only within the 48 contiguous states.
Dimensions & Specifications
74L x 38W x 8H in., 74L x 54W x 8H in., 80L x 60W x 8H in., 80L x 76W x 8H in.
128 lbs., 62 lbs., 84 lbs., 99 lbs.
Twin, Full, Queen, King
- Includes 1 flat, 1 fitted sateen sheet, and 1-2 pillowcases
- Made of 400-thread count 100 percent cotton
- Sold color, luxuriously high thread count
- Modern color options and several sizes available
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry on low
$59.99 to $129.99
- Includes duvet cover and standard shams
- Soft 100% cotton fabric, 150 thread count
- Crisp white with bright, modern floral print
- Easy machine-wash maintenance
- Available in twin, full/queen, and king sizes
$119.70 to $199.50
Solid wood headboard with traditional design
- Solid hardwood construction ensures beauty and durability
- Traditionally arched design with spindles and square posts
- Available in a variety of sizes and finish options