Electri-Chef Electric Grill - Dual BurnerItem#: HN-ELC003
No matter what you are cooking, it will all be done at the same time when you use the Electri-Chef Dual Burner Electric Grill.
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Made of durable stainless steel to resist weather
- Anchors to patio or porch for stability
- Requires only 3 inches of clearance from wall
- Dual controls for a variety of temperatures
- 448-square-inch cooking area
- Constant cooking temperature from 150 to 600 degrees
- Stainless steel warming rack
- Folding side shelves hold prepared items
- Stainless steel cooking grids are long-lasting
- Cooking grids are dishwasher safe
- Stainless steel heat-flavor plate
- Dual, built-in timers for perfect cook times
- Removable grease trays for easy cleanup
- Stainless steel door conceals storage
- Comes fully assembled for easy setup
- Requires NEMA 6-30R receptical with weathercap
- Dimensions: 32L x 15W x 35H inches
What We Like About This Grill
The Electri-Chef Dual Burner Electric Grill will make you look like a true outdoor chef. The dual control feature of this grill lets you cook a variety of foods at different temperatures. Each of the controls regulates a portion of the cooking surface, so you can cook fish at a low temperature on one side and sear a steak on the other. The stainless steel warming tray provides a third surface to keep your just-cooked items warm before serving.
The additional features of this grill are designed to be easy-to-use and easy-to-clean. The two side shelves offer ample surface area to prepare your food for the grill. The center storage area will hold some of your needed accessories, keeping them nearby. For safety, the built-in timer turns the grill off at a pre-determined time, which also prevents overcooking. For easy clean up, the stainless steel cooking grids are dishwasher safe and the two grease trays are easily accessed from the front of the grill. The stainless steel construction of the grill makes it easy to clean and keep looking like new. The steel finish also helps resist the outdoor elements.
With its slim profile and pedestal style, this grill is easily placed on smaller patios. The grill must be anchored to the outdoor surface, keeping it sturdy and stable for prolonged use. With space-savings in mind and to accommodate the open lid, this grill only needs 3 inches of clearance between the back of the grill and the wall.
With all of these features and space-saving design, the Electric 32-inch Dual Control Pedestal Base Grill will turn your outdoor space into a true outdoor kitchen and dining area.
About Electri-Chef Grills
Electi-Chef Grills are designed and crafted in Temple, Texas- right in the heart of barbecue country. Electri-Chef proudly makes their flameless electric grills in the U.S.A. Their expertly crafted, commercial-quality products have been selected for use at resort hotels and condominiums throughout the United States. With Electri-Chef Grills, customers enjoy resilient top-grade materials, substantial energy savings, and most importantly, delectable food that's grilled to perfection, time and time again.
Dimensions & Specifications
32L x 16W x 35H inches
AssemblyAssembly may be required. Products have either little or no assembly requirements.
- Mounting bracket, forks, spit, and motor
- 32-inch spit length
- Stainless steel construction
- Heavy-duty motor for easy, reliable cooking
- Extra meat forks are available separately
- Rotisserie kit designed for 24 in. Electri-Chef Grills
- Made in the U.S.A.