Elizabethan Classics 66 Inch Dual on Plinth Pedestal Cast Iron Freestanding TubItem#: HN-YOW589
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- White cast iron double ended pedestal tub on plinth
- No faucet drillings for use with freestanding faucets
- Slip-resistant interior surface
- Empty weight: 511 lbs., full weight: 974 lbs.
- Water capacity: 55.5 gallons
- Overall dimensions: 67.25L x 30.5W x 23.75H inches; inside dimensions: 49.625L x 18.5W inches
What's Not Included
Pull out your arsenal of new, innovative beauty products and get to work in the contemporary Elizabethan Classics 66 Inch Dual on Plinth Cast Iron Freestanding Tub. You can choose your lounging position in this double-ended tub, which keeps the hardware out of the way on the side and has comfortable rounded walls on either end. Standing proudly on a sleek white plinth, this modern roll top cast iron tub has a slip-resistant porcelain interior surface for a safe, relaxing experience. There are no faucet holes to sully this tub's pristine bowl, so have fun picking out a freestanding faucet (not included) to complete the set.
- Be sure to carefully measure your space before purchasing this tub!
- We recommend this tub be installed by a professional plumber or contractor.
- Faucet sold separately
Tips to Take Before Taking it Easy in Your Clawfoot or Freestanding Tub
We know you're excited to transform your bathroom from dull to indulgent with the addition of a clawfoot tub or a freestanding tub, but please consider this important information before taking on your tub.
- We recommend having a professional plumber install your tub.
- Make sure your floor can support the weight of the tub, whether the tub's empty or full.
- Measure the doorway you'll take the tub through to get inside your house, and measure your stairwell and your bathroom doorway, too, to make sure the tub will fit. Remember that some tub feet are not removable.
- Get prepared with the right parts. You'll need some essentials to enjoy a proper clawfoot or freestanding tub experience. Keep in mind that parts such as the faucet, drain, supply lines, hand-held shower head, shower curtain, and shut-off valves are sold separately.
- While you can use universal parts for some tubs, you'll find that others require parts that are the same brand as the tub. All of your necessary tub parts are available for purchase here at ClawfootTubs.com.
- Have your plumber ensure that your tub is level. To prevent the tub from moving and to protect your floor, try placing coasters underneath the tub feet.
- After the tub is installed, see that your plumber turns the water on and makes sure everything works and drains properly.
Now, don't forget the bubbles!
About Your "other" Warehouse
For over 20 years, Your "other" Warehouse (YOW) has been amassing a collection of products to address the needs of kitchen and bath dealers and showrooms. As the country's premier master distributor of these products, YOW stocks over 500,000 decorative faucets, fixtures and accessories. Today, the company offers top brands from three strategically placed distribution centers in Louisiana, Nevada, and Maryland. For unique designs inspired by travels around the globe, look to World Imports, a member of the YOW distribution family. With YOW, you'll find the industry's best selection and receive stellar customer service from knowledgeable professionals.
Dimensions & Specifications
23.75 inch Maximum Water Depth
67.25L x 30.5W x 23.75H in.