Elizabethan Classics 66 Inch Slipper Clawfoot Tub- White and ChromeItem#: HN-YOW593
- Classic white acrylic slipper tub with claw feet
- 3-hole, 7-inch, rim-mounted faucet drillings
- Slip-resistant interior surface
- Empty weight: 110 lbs., full weight: 469 lbs.
- Water capacity: 43 gallons
- Overall dimensions: 65.75L x 33.75W x 30H inches; inside dimensions: 45L x 19W inches
What's Not Included
No need to buy a separate neck pillow to relax in your bath: the Elizabethan Classics 66 Inch Slipper Acrylic Clawfoot Tub has a high back on one side to support your head and neck while you relax. Standing proudly on chrome-plated ball and claw feet, this traditional white roll top slipper tub is made from lightweight acrylic with a slip-resistant interior surface for a safe, relaxing experience. The three-hole, 7-inch, rim-mounted faucet drillings centered above the overflow keep the hardware out of your way while you enjoy your soak.
- Be sure to carefully measure your space before purchasing this tub!
- We recommend this tub be installed by a professional plumber or contractor.
- Faucet sold separately
Tips to Take Before Taking it Easy in Your Clawfoot or Freestanding Tub
We know you're excited to transform your bathroom from dull to indulgent with the addition of a clawfoot tub or a freestanding tub, but please consider this important information before taking on your tub.
- We recommend having a professional plumber install your tub.
- Make sure your floor can support the weight of the tub, whether the tub's empty or full.
- Measure the doorway you'll take the tub through to get inside your house, and measure your stairwell and your bathroom doorway, too, to make sure the tub will fit. Remember that some tub feet are not removable.
- Get prepared with the right parts. You'll need some essentials to enjoy a proper clawfoot or freestanding tub experience. Keep in mind that parts such as the faucet, drain, supply lines, hand-held shower head, shower curtain, and shut-off valves are sold separately.
- While you can use universal parts for some tubs, you'll find that others require parts that are the same brand as the tub. All of your necessary tub parts are available for purchase here at ClawfootTubs.com.
- Have your plumber ensure that your tub is level. To prevent the tub from moving and to protect your floor, try placing coasters underneath the tub feet.
- After the tub is installed, see that your plumber turns the water on and makes sure everything works and drains properly.
Now, don't forget the bubbles!
About Your "other" Warehouse
For over 20 years, Your "other" Warehouse (YOW) has been amassing a collection of products to address the needs of kitchen and bath dealers and showrooms. As the country's premier master distributor of these products, YOW stocks over 500,000 decorative faucets, fixtures and accessories. Today, the company offers top brands from three strategically placed distribution centers in Louisiana, Nevada, and Maryland. For unique designs inspired by travels around the globe, look to World Imports, a member of the YOW distribution family. With YOW, you'll find the industry's best selection and receive stellar customer service from knowledgeable professionals.
Dimensions & Specifications
30 inch Maximum Water Depth
65.75L x 33.75W x 30H in.
7 in. Centers