Elizabethan Classics Serenity 72 Inch Freestanding TubItem#: HN-YOW599
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- White acrylic double-ended air bath tub on plinth
- No faucet drillings for use with freestanding faucets
- 60 air jets with variable speed and 20-minute timer
- Empty weight: 234 lbs., full weight: 869 lbs.
- Water capacity: 76 gallons
- Overall dimensions: 71.75L x 39.5W x 29.25H inches; inside dimensions: 43L x 22.50W inches
What's Not Included
Hit the hot tub without leaving the comfort of your bathroom by installing the Elizabethan Classics Serenity 72 Inch Air Bath Acrylic Freestanding Tub. Featuring 60 air jets to massage your body from all directions while you soak, this air bath uses a remote blower (1HP) with variable speed settings and a 20-minute timer. Automatic purge and dry cycles help you keep your favorite fixture clean.
You can choose your lounging position in this double-ended tub, which keeps the hardware out of the way on the side and has comfortable rounded walls on either end. Standing proudly on a sleek, modern white plinth base, this white roll top tub is made from lightweight acrylic with a slip-resistant interior surface for a safe, relaxing experience. There are no faucet holes to interfere with the jets, so have fun picking out a freestanding faucet (not included) to complete the set.
- Be sure to carefully measure your space before purchasing this tub!
- We recommend this tub be installed by a professional plumber or contractor.
- Faucet sold separately
Tips to Take Before Taking it Easy in Your Clawfoot or Freestanding Tub
We know you're excited to transform your bathroom from dull to indulgent with the addition of a clawfoot tub or a freestanding tub, but please consider this important information before taking on your tub.
- We recommend having a professional plumber install your tub.
- Make sure your floor can support the weight of the tub, whether the tub's empty or full.
- Measure the doorway you'll take the tub through to get inside your house, and measure your stairwell and your bathroom doorway, too, to make sure the tub will fit. Remember that some tub feet are not removable.
- Get prepared with the right parts. You'll need some essentials to enjoy a proper clawfoot or freestanding tub experience. Keep in mind that parts such as the faucet, drain, supply lines, hand-held shower head, shower curtain, and shut-off valves are sold separately.
- While you can use universal parts for some tubs, you'll find that others require parts that are the same brand as the tub. All of your necessary tub parts are available for purchase here at ClawfootTubs.com.
- Have your plumber ensure that your tub is level. To prevent the tub from moving and to protect your floor, try placing coasters underneath the tub feet.
- After the tub is installed, see that your plumber turns the water on and makes sure everything works and drains properly.
Now, don't forget the bubbles!
About Your "other" Warehouse
For over 20 years, Your "other" Warehouse (YOW) has been amassing a collection of products to address the needs of kitchen and bath dealers and showrooms. As the country's premier master distributor of these products, YOW stocks over 500,000 decorative faucets, fixtures and accessories. Today, the company offers top brands from three strategically placed distribution centers in Louisiana, Nevada, and Maryland. For unique designs inspired by travels around the globe, look to World Imports, a member of the YOW distribution family. With YOW, you'll find the industry's best selection and receive stellar customer service from knowledgeable professionals.
Dimensions & Specifications
29.25 inch Maximum Water Depth
71.75L x 39.5W x 29.25H inches