EPCO 4 Ball 107mm Personalized Tournament Set Pro Bocce Set - Marbled Green/WhiteItem#: HN-PII027
The attractive green-and-white marble pattern on these four EPCO bocce balls will make them a welcome addition to your collection. Each is crafted from one solid piece of Partek resin composite. This material is best for children or beginning players, because it is durable yet soft enough to help avoid injuries. The set can be used for either two- or four-player games, and you can have the balls engraved, allowing you to add a player's name or initials to personalize the set.
- Made of firm, one-piece Partek resin
- Four 107mm marbled white and green bocce balls
- Can be etched with up to 7 characters
- Set can be engraved for 2 or 4 players
- Customized items cannot be returned
(4) Bocce balls
Custom Personal Engraving is now available on all EPCO Bocce Ball Sets! You may engrave up to 7 characters. Each ball will be custom engraved with your wording of choice. Makes a great gift idea and will set your set apart from all the rest. For personal engraving, simply select "With Personalization" from the dropdown menu and then enter your personal message, up to 7 characters, in the box below the dropdown. View the alternate images below the main image to see a sample of engraving. Custom products can NOT be returned!
- Names will appear with upper and lower case letters. Example: Logan
- Initials will appear in all capital letters. Example: GTG
Bocce Ball Sizes and Materials
Resin is the most popular material for bocce balls and will withstand frequent use better than other materials. Molded plastic is best for children or for beginners and can be somewhat softer although still very durable.
A bocce ball that is smaller than 100mm is typically best for children or for beginners. This size is easiest to handle and toss. Tournament balls will range between 107mm and 115mm. The International Standard ball is 107mm (4.2 inches) and weighs 920 grams (2 lbs.). The occasional backyard player will most likely appreciate a size somewhere between 100mm and 110mm.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 58 inches tall
- Double-sided graphics
- Dual column scoring
- All weather materials
- Reusable storage box
- Everything you need for a regulation bocce court
- 1-inch yellow webbing boundary
- Pre-measured for court dimensions - 12 x 60 feet
- 10-foot yellow foul lines, 6- x 6-inch foot-high yellow flags
- Stake and bungee cord attachments
- Includes handwinder and 600 denier carry bag with reinforced panels
$19.99 to $24.99
- New updated 4th edition
- More than 300 photos and illustrations
- Personalized note available from author
- Full of tips and instructions