Epicurean Gourmet Series Cutting BoardItem#: HN-EPCS004
- Reversible - for cutting juicy fruits and dry food prep
- Nonporous wood fiber composite, rated "green" by NSF
- Innovative compressed layer board keeps knives sharp
- Heat resistance up to 350 degrees F for use as a trivet
- Dishwasher-safe; dry vertically before storing
- Available in your choice of size and color
The best chefs would be green with envy if they saw you slicing and dicing on your Epicurean Gourmet Series Cutting Board. This nonporous, compressed-layer cutting board not only keeps your top-dollar knifes extra-sharp, but it leaves no room for harmful bacteria. The side with the wide groove easily catches all fruit and meat juices, and the flat side provides helpful food prep space. Oh, and did we mention it's green-certified? So you're helping the environment, too. No wonder they would be jealous. Available in your choice of size and color to complement any gourmet kitchen.
About Epicurean Cutting Services Inc.
Efficient and responsible use and reuse of manufacturing materials is at the heart of Epicurean, creators of professional-grade, composite cutting surfaces and other kitchen accessories. Epicurean was born out of an effort to reduce waste of excess material used in skate park construction. Using this extra material, Epicurean discovered a long-lasting, nonporous, low-maintenance product that won't harbor bacteria. Epicurean shaped this material into functional works of art - beautiful cutting surfaces, kitchen utensils, and knife holders - for any residential kitchen.
Dimensions & Specifications
2.5 lbs., 3.6 lbs., 4.4 lbs.
Dishwasher Safe, Juice Grooves, Reversible
15L x 11W inches, 18L x 13W inches, 20L x 15W inches
Dishwasher-safe; for best results, dry vertically before storing.
- Forged from 1 piece of specially tempered steel
- Perfectly balanced alloyed steel, exceptional sharpness
- Advanced rounded handle design for comfort and control
- Essential knife for any cook or any cutting task
- Ultra-hard African Blackwood handle - wash by hand
- Cooks knife blade measures 8 inches in length
- Free sharpening available for all Kai knives - Click here for form
- VG10 steel core with Damascus pattern stainless-steel
- Handsome walnut pakkawood handle
- Beveled for lateral stability and incredible precision
- 16-degree convex ground extreme edges
- Hand-wash for best performance
- Blade is 8 inches in length
- Tempered and hardened high-carbon steel
- Smooth, contoured handle for a safe, comfortable grip
- Thick bolster provides proper balance and weight
- Set includes 8-in. chef, 6-in. utility, and 3.5-in. paring knife
- Limited lifetime warranty, hand-wash only