Espille Pillows - Set of 2Item#: HN-SYR527
- 60% cotton, 20% jute, and 20% polyester shell for durability
- Brown background with blue-and-beige star-and-scroll pattern
- 18L x 18W inches
- Hand-crafted for long-lasting use
- Pillow form included
2 Pillow Covers, 2 Pillow Forms
What's Not Included
About Surya Rugs
Since 1976, Surya has established itself as one of India's leading producers of pillows, rugs, and art. The company is known for its quality, value, dedication, and innovation, which includes responsibility for the entire production process - spinning, dyeing, weaving, and finishing. Surya prides itself on using the best raw material available for its products and is a proud member of "Wools of New Zealand." From design concept through production, a Surya family member is involved, making sure that the highest standards are being met at each level. Surya works with top designers and constantly updates its designs and color palettes to match and set the trends in design and fashion for the home. Surya always means a fine choice in pillows.
Dimensions & Specifications
20% Jute, 20% Polyester, 60% Cotton
Spot Cleaning Instructions:
- If you spill something on the pillow, clean it immediately. This will help in preventing the stain from setting in. Remember, once the stain sets in, it becomes that more difficult to clean it.
- Never rub a spill, as it forces the spill deeper into the fiber. Always, blot with clean white cloth. Removing as much moisture from the spill as possible by blotting with a clean, white, absorbent cloth is the key.
- Use lukewarm water to remove any residual stain.
- If water does not help, you can always use a gentle care fabric solvent to remove a spill. Remember to pretest the solvent on a small area of the pillow back by applying a few drops, then blotting with a clean, white, absorbent cloth.
- Always, use clean tap water to remove any residual cleaner, and absorb any remaining moisture with dry towels. Fluff in dryer on no-heat or low heat setting to freshen after cleaning.
- If the preceding steps do not help in proper cleaning of the pillow, please send it to a reputable professional cleaner.