Espressione 1329 Cafe Roma Deluxe Espresso/Cappuccino MakerItem#: HN-ELR045
- Makes espresso and steamed milk drinks and grinds coffee
- Powerful 15-bar pump pressure for brewing
- 1.5-liter removable water tank with level indicator
- Ideal for home use
- Includes aluminum filters for coffee pods or ground coffee
- Brews in about 20 seconds
- Sleek anthracite body housing
- Maxi Cappuccino easy-frothing milk wand
Espresso machine, Filter with single and double spout inserts, 2 grind dispensing attachments, Instruction manual
The Espressione Cafe Roma Espresso Machine is a powerhouse machine designed to satisfy the coffee needs of just one person ... all the way up to a crowd. Perfect for home use, this machine nonetheless offers professional-quality performance at a reasonable price, and offers a variety of features to ensure great-tasting espresso and steamed milk drinks regardless of your skill level. Enjoy delicious coffeehouse-style drinks at home with this versatile machine.
Features of the Espressione Cafe Roma Espresso Machine
- Can be used with whole-bean coffee, ground coffee, or coffee pods
- Built-in professional grinder with conical burrs for fresh espresso on the spot; adjustable coarseness with 14 settings
- 1-pound bean hopper
- 2 dispensing attachments for ground coffee: Continuous Flow and Dosing attachment
- Fast-heating 8-oz. boiler
- Anti-drip valve for safety and better pressure
- Chrome-plated brass filter holder with interchangeable single or double-spout dispensers
- Thermocream filter and disc provides excellent crema on top of each shot
- 1.5-liter removable water tank with visible water level
- Maxi Cappuccino milk frothing wand for easy, creamy foam
- Powerful 15-BAR pump system
- Self-priming silent delivery; heats in about 20 seconds
- Lights indicate on/ off and ready-to-steam
- Front temperature gauge in Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Integrated cup-warmer tray with cup rails
- Anthracite finished metal body with chrome-plated accents
- Removable stainless drip tray for easy cleaning
- 13W x 10.5D x 14.5H inches; weighs 20 pounds
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty included
What does "BAR pressure" mean?
Pressure is the result of the packed (tamped) coffee giving the water resistance to pass through. The pump forces the water through that resistance and the power it needs to do so is commonly measured in BAR (= kg per square centimeter). A pressure rating is used on most pump-driven espresso machines; 9 BAR, the typical accepted pressure for brewing espresso, is 8.8 atmospheres of pressure or 130 pounds per square inch. Good pumps should be able to create more pressure (power) than they need to produce perfect espresso so that they don't break when the right combination (fineness and consistency of grind, tamping, amount of ground coffee) are not prevalent. A good pump has a capacity of creating 15 or more bars. To produce a lasting crema on top of your espresso, the water should pass through the coffee at approximately 7 to 9 bars of pressure.
Makers of quality espresso machines and coffee makers, Electra-Craft offers a wide line of product names including Saeco, Espressione, Briel, Jura, and Gaggia. Their machines are known for their superior designs and ease of use - from basic pump machines to fully automatic commercial units, Electra-Craft has your espresso needs covered. Sleek designs, a variety of easy-to-use features, and commitment to quality means that your Electra-Craft espresso machine delivers consistent coffee just the way you like it ... every time.
Dimensions & Specifications
14L x 14.5W x 11H in.
Water Tank Capacity