F-15E Strike EagleItem#: HN-TAMC196
- U.S. Air Superiority Fighter
- Jet Engine aircraft, two engine
- Handcrafted, hand-painted resin construction
- Scale: 1/72nd
- Operators: U.S. Air Force, Israeli Air Force, Japan Air Self-Defense Force, Royal Saudi Air Force
- Time in operation: 1976-present
- Post-World War II era
- Manufacturers: McDonnell Douglas/Boeing
- Length: 13 inches
- Wingspan: 7.5 inches
The F-15 Eagle has served as the U.S. Air Force's primary air superiority fighter since 1976, and performs a similar role in the air forces of several other nations. It has seen extensive combat use in both American employ and that of other nations besides, often in the Middle East. While the U.S. Air Force is slowly replacing the Eagle with newer aircraft, the F-15 is planned to stay in service until 2025.
Presented here is the F-15E Strike Eagle, a variant utilized for ground attack missions on targets deep in enemy territory. A trained eye will pick out the low-visibility details on this model that make it an accurate representation of the real world fighter, something that any collector or enthusiast will enjoy.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Pieces
Toys and Models