F-35A JSF/CTOL USAFItem#: HN-TAMC203
- International multirole fighter
- Jet Engine aircraft, single engine
- Handcrafted, hand-painted resin construction
- Scale: 1/48th
- Operators: U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, many other nations
- Time in operation: scheduled induction 2011
- Post-World War II era
- Manufacturers: Lockheed Martin
- Length: 12.75 inches
- Wingspan: 8.5 inches
The Joint Strike Fighter program began in the early 1990s as a plan to replace a number of American and British aircraft. Multiple other nations have joined the program since, and an aircraft has been chosen from the prototype trials: the F-35. When complete, the F-35 will perform a variety of roles for several different nations, and an array of different models with differing capabilities will be built.
The painstakingly detailed model presented here represents the U.S. Air Force's version of the J-35, and will be a valuable part of any collection for years to come.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Pieces
Toys and Models