Fagor Splendid 6 Quart Stainless Steel Pressure CookerItem#: HN-FAG033
- 9-inch-diameter pressure cooker with 6 quart capacity
- Spring type mechanism w/ 1 pressure setting-High (15psi)
- Impact-bonded aluminum diffuser base for even heating
- Reduces cooking time by up to 70 percent
- Constructed of polished 18/10 stainless steel, lid included
Pressure cooker, Instruction manual, Recipe book
- Works on all domestic cooking surfaces: gas, electric, ceramic, and induction
- Preserves vitamins and minerals during cooking
- Advanced safety features prevent excessive pressure buildup
- Handle locks ensure lid stays firmly closed during cooking
- Easy-to-clean and dishwasher-safe body
- Comes with an instruction manual and recipe book
- UL-approved for safety
- Ten-year manufacturer's warranty
The Fagor Splendid 918060607 6 Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker makes cooking easier than you ever thought possible! Just load the ingredients, lock lid in place, release the pressure and enjoy healthy, flavorful meals! What's more, this pressure cooker lets you make delicious meals with little or no oil and without losing the important water-soluble vitamins and minerals in the food. It also maintains the natural color and flavor of foods, making dining an even more enjoyable experience.
Constructed of high-quality, polished 18/10 stainless steel with an impact-bonded diffuser base for even and efficient heat distribution, this pressure cooker works on all heat sources and provides a high-pressure setting (15 PSI, 250 degrees), plus a gourmet steam-only setting. It features pressure settings on the handle - one in a dial control and another on a valve – to provide added safety. Other safety features include two pressure-release valves and a locking handle. A visual indicator pops up or retracts to indicate the pressure level in the cooker. Easy to clean and dishwasher-safe, this 6-quart pressure cooker is UL-approved and comes with a 10-year warranty.
About Fagor America, Inc.
Fagor is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fagor Electrodomesticos. Since opening their offices in 1992, the Fagor brand name has become synonymous with high-quality stainless steel pressure cookers. Fagor is currently positioned as a top cookware brand, sold at major retailers nationwide. Along with pressure cookers, Fagor America also offers a line of specialty cookware. In 2005, Fagor America established its appliance division in the United States.
Fagor is a brand renowned for product innovation, quality, and performance. They strive to offer products that create a lifestyle of increased comfort, convenience, and energy savings.
Dimensions & Specifications
9 dia. inches
10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Dishwasher Safe, With Lid